Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: crazy iPhone accessories

Default crazy iPhone accessories
    I've been looking around for cool, impractical accessories for my iphone, but really haveen't found anything. All I've seen so far are cases, skins, and iPhone-compatible headsets. Nothing really exciting. I realize its only been a few months since the release but where are all the creative things.

There's a bunch of neat-o stuff for the ipod out there. let me give an example:
    http://www.synthtone.com/2007/05/17/...d-accessories/

So my question is, has anybody seen anything cool for the iphone? If not anybody have suggestions?

I'll start things off with something I just thought of off the top of my head. An iphone holder (landscape of course) with built-in FM transmitter. Boom: instant in-dash LCD screen.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

i know there is a kit to attach it to a bicycle...

I need a car cradle with built-in FM transmitter!!

Just to through this out there, don't know if it works with the iPhone but I imagine it would. OhMiBod

what about a leash so you could walk your iphone

Thanks

an attachable fan/heatsink that goes on the back to keep your phone cool... and make it 6 times thicker.

Thanks

I love the screen protecting films that are being sold. They are so not needed. I took a new key and tried like hell to scratch the display and didn't even leave a mark.
    As I see it, unless we each conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possiable way we can remain free.

Quote Originally Posted by dstafursky View Post
    I love the screen protecting films that are being sold. They are so not needed. I took a new key and tried like hell to scratch the display and didn't even leave a mark.
    For why?!?! For Why!?!?!

Lawl at the leash idea

I like my screen protector just for the fact that it helps reduce smudges on the screen from touching it

Thanks

You asked why I tried to scratch the display? There is a thread on here talking about me mowing my iPhone, well since it was a total wreck I did a couple experiments on it. I wanted to see what it would take to scratch the display. Believe me I tried real hard to scratch it with my keys.
    As I see it, unless we each conform, unless we obey orders, unless we follow our leaders blindly, there is no possiable way we can remain free.

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

I loe the anti glare film from apple the best yet
     Think Different

Well my buddy had his Iphone 1 day and got out of his truck with it in his lap and it hit the concrete and cracked the corner of the glass..he also now has two scratches that wont come off of the screen..So say what you will but my Iphone has a Invisibleshield screen protector and a Showcase case over it...

i forget the site i dont have it saved now but the Ipod Vibrator was sick, it plugs into the bottom its a dildo/vibrator that vibrates to the beat of the music playing..

actually looked cool lol

Quote Originally Posted by andrewe13 View Post
    i forget the site i dont have it saved now but the Ipod Vibrator was sick, it plugs into the bottom its a dildo/vibrator that vibrates to the beat of the music playing..

actually looked cool lol
    I posted the link up there ^

Thanks

Here's a good one, and it's DIY!

The iPhone Amplifier!

Image courtesy of TUAW.com

hey, out of charman or double quilted angel soft tp holders, which would u suggest is the best to get the loudest and most accurate amplified sound out of my iphone?? lol....

Thanks

I'd go with a Cottenelle tube lined with Dynamat.

you can found all accessories updated here
    iphone mobile app

and also free games and App for iphone

Where can I get iPhone 4 leather case from but not a flip case

Quote Originally Posted by unclear View Post
    Here's a good one, and it's DIY!

The iPhone Amplifier!

Image courtesy of TUAW.com
    GOOD CALL, you better get a patent on that before apple beats you to it....

you can try this place mobii my friend actually ordered this lens that sticks to your iphone lens and it becomes like a camera, really weird, its not up on the site only available through special order with these guys check it out