Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: iPhone Battery Replacement
02-29-2012, 04:17 PM #1iPhone Battery Replacement
Apple is estimating one battery will last for 400 charges — probably about two years’ worth of use. This means iPhone battery lifespan is about 2 years. Then, you may need a replacement battery for your iPhone. Check out for Top 5 Best iPhone Battery For Replacement here.
1. New Replacement Battery For iPhone® 3GS 16GB 32GB + Tool
2. Premium Cell Lithium Ion Replacement Battery for iPhone 4
3. Li-Ion Replacement Battery Compatible With Apple® iPhone® 3G
4. Replacement Battery For iphone 4 4G 16G 32G (1420mAh) with 8 Pieces Opening Tools
5. Original Battery For Apple Iphone 4 16G 32G Li-Ion 3.7V 1420mAh with toolsiPhone Guide 4U
03-01-2012, 03:13 PM #2
Very nice, but usually when the two year mark rolls around, I'm onto a new iPhone.
08-14-2012, 06:23 PM #3