+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best screen protector?

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
What is the best iPhone front and back screen protector? I have been looking at the Glas.t screen protector that is a piece of glass. Does anyone have any recommendations?
    Banned
    Thanks
    Default Best screen protector?
    What is the best iPhone front and back screen protector? I have been looking at the Glas.t screen protector that is a piece of glass. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have the Invisible Shield but I don't like it at all. It is too "rubbery" and "grippy"

I appreciate your suggestions!

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macmac80210 View Post
    What is the best iPhone front and back screen protector? I have been looking at the Glas.t screen protector that is a piece of glass. Does anyone have any recommendations? I have the Invisible Shield but I don't like it at all. It is too "rubbery" and "grippy"

I appreciate your suggestions!
    have you tried wrapsol?....from the reviews I heard it has a natural feel when you hold your phone, and has dry application. I used zagg and it did not have that natural feel to it, felt kinda sticky and when you look at it, looks pixelated...

I took it off and decided to get an otterbox defender instead..

3. The Following User Says Thank You to EVO For This Useful Post:

Macmac80210 (02-25-2012)

Banned
    Thanks
    Thanks! I'll check it out! Yeah by invisible shield, I meant Zagg.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Seems the invisible shield has been quite the popular screen protector. I go naked on my screen, but would use IS if I decided to put one on my phone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

From reviews I've seen, any of the Steinheil screen protectors from SGP are good. The Glas.t one is supposed to be awesome, but it does add a little thickness to the iPhone.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have used both Zagg and Steinheill (crystal clear) on an HTC phone. The Zagg offered better protection, but the Steinheill was much clearer. I just ordered a full body Zagg for my iPhone. The iPhone seems much more fragile than most Android phones.

Banned
    Thanks

Personally, ZAGG has been the best of the best. Their products are of high quality and I could not purchase a better screen protector for my iPhone.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have used clear coat on my 3g,3gs, 4 and now on my 4s.. I now have it on my wifes phone and both my son and daughter are using it.. Have the full cover but I don't personally use the side pieces.

iPhone? More like MyPhone dannyrocket's Avatar
    Thanks

I used Zagg also but it is way to sticky and did not like the orange peel look to it. The Zagg pieces for the side of the phone also turned a dingy dirty yellow color after a couple Of months, very bad looking. It you do get a lifetime warranty so if your lucky to have a Zagg dealer near you than it shouldn't be an issue.
    I have heard gorilla grip was a better solution to Zagg but have not tried it out. Currently I only have a bumper case as I have a light mod installed on my phone!
    To each their own.

EVO
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pongchatwills View Post
    Invisibleshield could be the best one, ZAGG also could be a worthy recommended guard..
    invisibleshield is made from ZAGG

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've use SGP Steinhill for my droid and this iphone and they are great. The crystal clear is just that (lost of smudges though) and it does protect the phone. It will scratch. My gf used zagg from bb when she bought hers but i couldn't get through the orange peel.
    Formerly jpcamaro70

Thanks
    I have been using invisibleshield. It has worked well. Its almost scratchproof

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mastsethi View Post
    I have been using invisibleshield. It has worked well. Its almost scratchproof
    I had wrapsol sceen protecter and it was good. Way better than Zagg. But as soon as I saw the glass t protecter I had to have it. Easy install not a bubble on it and its as clear as glass.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would recommend MediaDevil / PhoneDevil Magicscreen Screen Protector.