Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Custom Iphone replacement glass/Painted

Default Custom Iphone replacement glass/Painted
    Just wondering if anyone knows of anyone or business that will paint iphone replacement glass. I mean sure I can order a kit to make my iphone orange or yellow, green, etc. Im just looking for something a lil bit more custom than that. Just wondering if anyone has any info....Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm not sure about the glass being painted, but do you mean like this ? ColorWare - iPhone 4

It seems that you'd have to ask them about it, as I only see how much product+coloring service totals to. Hope it answers your question?

The light blue color from the site above looks pretty cool.

Default Custom Glass
    Hi,

I've just been searching for custom glass for my iphone and have found 2 places that could help. In the UK there is mendmyi who offer front, back, button and frame colour customisation but don't offer uniqeness.

Then from Germany there is back2cover where you can design your own back glass for your iphone by uploading your own image and text for a completely unique touch.

Suppose there's no reason why you couldnt even combine the 2 and have custom back and fronts!

Anyways, hope that helps.

If you find something else, please let me know as I will be looking to get mine done around xmas time.