+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: FPS Contract Zombie Killers 70" off an AAXA p4 pico projector

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Recently got my AAXA P4 and I wanted to test it outside to see what type of quality I’d get when I go camping with it. I do have a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default FPS Contract Zombie Killers 70" off an AAXA p4 pico projector
    Recently got my AAXA P4 and I wanted to test it outside to see what type of quality I’d get when I go camping with it. I do have a camper so I will have the ability to charge both my iPhone and pico projector.
    iphone + aaxa p4+ apple vgacord + aaxa vga cord

The iPhone 4S cost me $799.. I got the 32 gb and I wasn’t eligible for upgrade but my droid X was dying so I needed a phone and figured I might as well get the newest thing. The aaxa pico projector I got was the P4 which cost $339 at aaxatech.com. The 4S mirrors video output to external displays so playing games and watching movies is great with the iPhone.
    lights off zoomed

lights off

lights on

In the dark the colors are great, but with the lights on the image can get washed out.

I chose this pico projector because a friend of mine had bought a similar one a year ago from the same company and was pretty happy with the projector as well as the customer support there.
    Last edited by pronto.peter; 11-12-2011 at 02:44 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default what other games
    I know most video games are funner on a bigger screen but in the case of iOS games where not looking at the actual iphone screen is important what games would be good?
    So far this zombie killer game is pretty fun.
    Realracing2 is fun as well.

Are there any other fun racing games? or anyt other games anyone here can suggest for this type of setup i have.