+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Color conversion from GSM to 4s

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I Unknowingly purchased a GSM color conversion for my 4s for the experienced ppl, is there any way to still use it. My screen is cracked is glasses everywhere so
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Color conversion from GSM to 4s
    I Unknowingly purchased a GSM color conversion for my 4s for the experienced ppl, is there any way to still use it. My screen is cracked is glasses everywhere so I don't have the time to sen it back and wait for a refund. Can I just take the screen from the GSM frame and place it in m 4 s frame?PLEASE HELP

iPhone? More like MyPhone xxhorseriderxxx's Avatar
    Thanks

The replacement parts for the 4S are not the same as the i4 GSM version parts =[ . Don't quote me on this, but I'm 80% sure the CDMA parts will fit on the 4S.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xxhorseriderxxx View Post
    The replacement parts for the 4S are not the same as the i4 GSM version parts =[ . Don't quote me on this, but I'm 80% sure the CDMA parts will fit on the 4S.
    Unfortunately, 4 CDMA LCD's do not fit of 4S. It is close and could be modified if you are good enough but it is far from a direct plug and play situation. 4S conversion kits are out, I just converted my 4S a couple days ago. (check out iKustomize.com or even eBay 4S Conversion Kits) Below are a couple pics with Siri on so you know its a 4S. Check out the iphone hardware modifications section for more details.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Can I use a iPhone 4 cdma middle frame with a 4s gsm since it has a sim slot?