Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4/4S Carbon Fiber Housing Suggestions?

Thanks

Default iPhone 4/4S Carbon Fiber Housing Suggestions?
    I just ordered my iPhone 4S and I want to replace the rear housing on it after the warranty is up, does anyone have any suggestions for a real carbon fiber housing that fits perfectly, I prefer to buy one that has the Apple logo and the "iPhone" name at the bottom, but I'd settle for just the logo, which I know won't be easy to find since companies aren't allowed to use Apple's logo, any suggestions are helpful thank you

If you have used a nice rear housing, please post an image and let me know how it's looks and feels, thank you

Any day now, there will be a front page news article about one & giveaway

Thanks

I dont actually have my iphone yet, im waiting for shipment, and i never win those lol

so youre asking now, about a part for a phone which you dont have yet, that you wont need until a year from now?.............

Thanks

that is what I said, I'd like to start getting people's suggestions early on, not to mention I'm also looking for a friend who just shattered his screen and back, I was going to replace it for him with something a little more durable that the glass back, so just because I didn't post the entire reason as to why I'm asking early on doesn't mean that I don't have a reason to ask so early on, if you don't have a suggestion....don't post

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Sorry to bump a thread that isn't even mine but I wanted to avoid clutter. Has anyone come across a nice carbon fiber conversion for the 4S yet? I'm regretting my purchase of the white one now since it just sticks out a bit too much for my taste and I'm outside my return window.

Livin the iPhone Life BenderRodriguez's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I just ordered my iPhone 4S and I want to replace the rear housing on it after the warranty is up, does anyone have any suggestions for a real carbon fiber housing that fits perfectly
    Let's face it your not gunna wait till the warranty is up to put it on, you just don't want apple to find this thread and ban your warranty, all you have to do us switch it back before taking it to them and your fine just dont touch the inside which could cause static shock, I did mine stupidly with the device still on but I was fine

All iPhone backs made for the 4s fit perfectly, the only difference between the 4 and the 4s back is the camera lense is thicker and a plastic piece is now metal or the other way around
    Last edited by BenderRodriguez; 11-30-2011 at 07:09 AM.

I didn't post the entire reason as to why I'm asking early on doesn't mean .

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by imans View Post
    I didn't post the entire reason as to why I'm asking early on doesn't mean .
    Wrong thread?

Thanks

I'm really not planning on switching the back until my warranty is up, i was looking at some metal backs for it, but I remember reading somewhere that the metal backs interfere with reception, is that true? Or does it depend on the quality?
    I'm using an otter box right now, but I hate bulky phones, I prefer the sleek look of the iPhones

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iGamers View Post
    I'm really not planning on switching the back until my warranty is up, i was looking at some metal backs for it, but I remember reading somewhere that the metal backs interfere with reception, is that true? Or does it depend on the quality?
    I'm using an otter box right now, but I hate bulky phones, I prefer the sleek look of the iPhones
    I hate the outer box, I got an Incipio Case, Triad or something like that, it's 3 pieces with interchangeable parts and protects the screen from skidding it on a tabble

Thanks
    Thanked 7,065 Times in 4,206 Posts

Otter box messes up ya phone.

Epically the back of it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by 2k1dakotaman View Post
    Otter box messes up ya phone.

Epically the back of it
    How does it muss up your phone?