Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best iphone 4 brushed aluminum back replacement case?

Default Best iphone 4 brushed aluminum back replacement case?
    Hi all,

I've been looking for a new replacement back cover for my iphone4. Specifically, I am interested in the one I saw from gizmodo a long time ago, it looks to be of high quality: http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets...ne-verizon.jpg

Essentially I am looking for a brushed flat aluminum back replacement cover, not the rounded version.

I've seen a lot that look similar to the one from gizmodo from cnn.cn and sw-box.com, and also from various sellers on ebay. Are they all the same? Do they come from the same source? I need some help, where should I buy it from? Is there a general consensus of which seller sells the best quality one? I've also heard some of these back cover replacements interfere with reception and/or the camera lense/flash.

Thanks!

There are 2 differences I see from sw-box and eBay. Most of the backs on eBay do not include the diffuser and flash. Sw- box does and I think they are cheaper as well. The problem I see is that the aluminum back does not have the flash. But I'm not sure about that

Mas design makes the best true metal back check out the reviews section
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

good looking back but still like the black glass myself