Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Accessory Reviewforums, a part of the
See title. I currently have a Tekkeon case which does the job. The only problem I have is the battery strength indicator - it's pretty pointless. Blue LED means it's...
07-16-2011, 03:02 PM #1
Recommend an Iphone 4 battery case
I currently have a Tekkeon case which does the job.
The only problem I have is the battery strength indicator - it's pretty pointless. Blue LED means it's over 20%, red means it's less than 20%. When charging, blue means over 80%, red means less than 80%.
Anyone recommend a case that gives a more precise indication?To live, you have to lie
07-17-2011, 06:23 AM #2
07-19-2011, 02:41 PM #3
08-26-2011, 08:38 AM #4
I think on wow cases . com they have a 1400 capacity battery case that uses the native iPhone charger cable and also has a kick stand(evo) for around $30ish.
If I get another battery case that'll be it.
08-28-2011, 05:05 AM #5
12-01-2011, 09:45 PM #6
12-02-2011, 10:17 AM #7
12-02-2011, 12:43 PM #8
They make a dock extender to get around case issues for docking cost me $10 on eBay works with sound or charging, all metal pins are in the one I got
12-03-2011, 07:38 PM #9
I use the mophie juice air pack plus. It's amazing :-)
12-04-2011, 09:21 PM #10
More patient, you will find your satisfaction，good luck!
Last edited by limdan; 12-04-2011 at 10:24 PM.
01-09-2012, 05:10 AM #11
If longer battery on your iPhone 4 is what you need, the Mophie Juice Pack Air is what you want, although it will add some serious bulk to your iPhone.
01-11-2012, 12:52 PM #12
You can usually search eBay and find the exolife battery pack for the iphone 4 for around $30.
If you want to purchase new, you can go to exolife.com and purchase directly from them.
I. They are extremely helpful, and when I called them with a question, they were able to answer it.
2. The physical profile of the exolife battery pack is much smaller than the mophie or whatever else is out there.
3. Unit performs flawlessly and I use it every day. (I deliver items to customers so I use Maps and my phone as contact.)
4. It is very easy to connect/disconnect and it does not scratch the phone.
5. Almost twice the usage time as standard iphone (exolife has the exact same battery as the iphone)
6. Only thing negative is that there is no protection on the front of the phone.