+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should i use case for iphone 4 or not???

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hey people should u guy use case for ur iphone 4 or not? If yes do u guy know which case is best or design ur own case? Tell me
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Should i use case for iphone 4 or not???
    Hey people should u guy use case for ur iphone 4 or not? If yes do u guy know which case is best or design ur own case? Tell me please

My iPhone is a Part of Me area51crypto's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by anhzie View Post
    Hey people should u guy use case for ur iphone 4 or not? If yes do u guy know which case is best or design ur own case? Tell me please
    When the iPhone 4 came out there was many dropped and broken with in the first month.

Not much stats since then.

I use OtterBox Defender, which is a little pricy, but not near as much as replacing the iphone of if lucky repairing it.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I just have a skin from slickwraps. But I just ordered/received a case from casecrown for a family member and it is really nice! What I like about casecrown is the fact that it has felt inside unlike the incase sliders which have guardrails. If you are constantly taking off the case then the incase will scratch the back.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I'm using a zagg full body and either a rebel switheasy serpent or an animal sillicone "claw" case. I have dropped my phone loads of times and it hasn't broken yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,663 Times in 808 Posts

i personally have to use a case, as i work in a generator factory, if i didnt i would have metal shavings, paint, and chemical all in my phone, but if i didnt work in a factory i would just use a bumper as the edges of the ip4 annoy me.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

The first day I got my iPhone 4 I got a case that saved me I also got a screen protector. Get a screen protector.

Thanks

I bought my dad an Otterbox"Defender" , kinda pricey ($50) and boxy but they have nice collours, they protect your phone great. Water resistant, screen protector, and who knows how many layers of protection. His phone still looks new out of the box...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I personally would recommend that you get some sort of case to protect the phone. Accidents do happen and you'll probably find many, including myself, that are thankful they protected their phone at some point.

As for referring you to the best case. There are so many brands out there it really comes down to your preference. Not sure what type of casing you like but I currently own a Hornettek Vader Case. If you are not into bulky cases you may want to check out their cases.
    Last edited by Decifered; 08-10-2011 at 03:51 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,865 Times in 2,205 Posts

Go naked! Why cover such a beautiful looking device
    Follow me @LoganWesterman

Need Your iPhone Unlock Click HERE or Here
    Needs Your iPhone Fixed Pm Me!
    Have a question about Jailbreaking Pm Simon, Annie, Or just about any other member on here

The Jack White of Photoshop Hosko817's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 Times in 411 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    Couldn't agree more. In fact, even though my contract is up soon, I may discontinue my "early adopting" ways.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi! Im glad to be in this forum, Iv'e been looking for a sleeve and pouches for my iPhone so that it's not hard to me to carry it.I found a excellent product from colcasac.com and I purchased 2 of it. I'm so really happy to have it.

Thanks

Absolutely YES! I have an iPhone and I didn't use a case until recently and I have all kinds of scratches and dings on my iPhone. However the case I have now is great and I really love it. It's an Otter box, best case I have ever found. I personally would recommend that you get some sort of case to protect the phone. Accidents do happen and you'll probably find many, including myself, they protected their phone at some point. Use a crystal clear screen protector for front and back like zagg shield.
    Last edited by JimBrown; 09-20-2011 at 02:17 AM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

well that depends on your perception about care and style. some people say it looks more stylish while others buy iphone case for protection. tell us for what purpose your thinking of encasing your iphone?

Livin the iPhone Life R.Mortera's Avatar
    Thanks

I recommend putting clothes on your phone. It'll protect is from damage and stuff (if the case is good). Go to Apple and purchase a skin there. They have a shiz load of nice cases.

Livin the iPhone Life sziklassy's Avatar
    Thanks

It depends on what you do with your phone and how you take care of it. We recently bought a used phone to replace a broken one and it was pretty significantly scratched. Not to the point where one would notice just using it, but if you shine light on it and the right angle there are tons of micro scratches. I have had MY iPhone 4 since launch, so what is that, 13 or 14 months? I have a bumper on it, but that's it. Not a scratch on the thing. Moral of the story. If you beat your phone up, get a case. If you don't you will be fine.

EDIT: If you like the naked look, get a zagg, or best skins ever, or anything in that category. Adds virtually zero bulk, and will keep the glass from scratching (if you are the type that is rough on your phone).

Quote Originally Posted by chingy070 View Post
    Hi I recently just bought some vinyl skins from an online shop - www.arux.co.uk

Attachment 539800Attachment 539801Attachment 539802

They look AMAZING!!!
    I like the woodwork but WTF is up with the Smurphs on the front there? Seems completely unrelated.
    Last edited by sziklassy; 08-21-2011 at 10:41 AM.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I once prayed to God for an iPhone, but quickly found out He didn't work that way...so I stole an iPhone and prayed for His forgiveness.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. - Josh Billings

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

a crystal clear screen protector for front and back like zagg shield.

Thanks

Default Good call....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy View Post
    **Couldn't agree with you more, Cowboy!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i think for something as expensive as the iphone 4, a case would be a good idea

MMi Staff Writer Anthony Bouchard's Avatar
    Thanks

I personally go without a case. If you want a light case I recommend Incipio. For heavier cases check out Belkin (or Otterbox).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

this is like asking us all if you should use protection in the sack, we can sit here and tell you it's the smarter thing to do but then in the
    end, it'll be your decision to actually use it or not
    Last edited by rokes; 09-29-2011 at 05:53 PM.