+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Should i use case for iphone 4 or not???

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I recommend Incipio cases for style. If you want optimal protection, then get an Otterbox.
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I recommend Incipio cases for style. If you want optimal protection, then get an Otterbox.

Green Apple
    Thanks

In my line of work. I need and use the Otterbox Defender. It is by far the best case out there. It's bulky of course, and they finally fixed the belt clip where it clicks when you put it in the case. Now the outer rubber case comes in different colors, so you can style it any way you want and it looks good. (The Commuter cases are pretty good too) It's kind of pricey, (I got mine from Amazon for 25.00) but it is worth every penny. I've dropped my phone and I work in outside conditions where it is dusty and dirty, it works very well. No "death grip" issues either. So when I take out my phone to change the sim (mine is unlocked), it looks brand new without a scratch. If you are an active person or work outdoors, this is the case to get. Period.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Some guy made a you tube video of him coming out of the Apple store after he just bought his new 4gs and while everybody in line watching, he takes it out the box, turns it on and drops it. Not once but twice! Idiot..... Of course the screen is shattered. I don't have the link, but you can look it up. That right there shows you why you need a case for this phone.

Thanks

As I know a better case for the money. The ebelow case is every bit as good as ones costing literally over 6 times as much. I don't suffer from the much hyped "death grip" so I can't comment on it's efficacy in dealing with that but I will say it's a well-made rubber sleeve that has carefully designed holes for the various ports and buttons on the phone. As a bonus you can plug in an iPod USB cable without removing the case for charging and syncing.
    At this price it would be hard to go wrong and I've spent way more on inferior iPhone cases in the past.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I think an iphone case is necessory, I use E13ctron S4 case shell for iphone 4 which is an absolutely stunning aluminum case.  
    Make my iphone more safe.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    of course, ipad case designs to protect ipad from scratching and slipping.

Banned
    Thanks

I just use a generic gel case for mine. Protects the back, and has enough of a lip so you can place it screen down.

The Otter box is overkill for most people. You have to do a lot to an unprotected iPhone to damage it.

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12