Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone touch screen stylus or pen

Default iPhone touch screen stylus or pen
    Anyone know what common object would work best as a stylus for Iphone?

Also anyone have links for one that I could buy that's cheap and reliable?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

I would suggest to check Amazon or eBay for some inexpensive stylus for iPhone/iPod touch. There are some with fantastic reviews on Amazon for under $15.

Hmmm still pretty expensive for a little stick

Thanks
    Thanked 2,202 Times in 1,924 Posts

True, but you know what they say, you get what you paid for. There are tons of cheaper ones that are $1-$5 but those have reviews that say it breaks or wears out too quickly.

The ones around $10 or more will be more durable and last a long time.

True, thanks for the info

I thought that the iPhone was heat sensitive. Everytime I try to use a pen or stylus it doesn't pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Co2Noss View Post
    I thought that the iPhone was heat sensitive. Everytime I try to use a pen or stylus it doesn't pick it up.
    The iPhone is heat sensitive, but there is a stylus for the iPhone that works cause They make it give off a little heat I guess

Quote Originally Posted by gevey View Post
    hi,here is a website you can visit : Monster iCableLink headphone adapter for iphone is a 3.5mm Monster iCableLink headphone adapter or you can google in your pc.
    Mmm did you read the question? I'm not looking for a headphone jack adapter, I'm looking for a stylus. Thank but I dont need that lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sacowiwi View Post
    I'm not sure you need it right now or not, here is the better one I like you to have a look:Retractable Aluminum Touch Screen Stylus
    you may preview this:
    That looks pretty nice and affordable, tyvm for the info!

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

you can make a cheapy stylus for yourself. just take a pen and wrap it in aluminum foil and it will conduct from your fingers to the screen just make sure you dont scratch it. just google how to make your own iphone stylus

Quote Originally Posted by Gerneio View Post
    'm not sure you need it right now or not, here is the better one I like you to have a look:Retractable Aluminum Touch Screen Stylus
    you may preview this:

That looks pretty nice and affordable, tyvm for the info!
    The Vpen does it all: handwriting recognition for cellphones, a mouse for PDAs, a drawing implement for a laptop.
    Mobile phone stylus pen is more and more extensive not only is simple, practical, and convenient protection mobile phone screen.
    You got a dream, you gotta protect it. People can't do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can't do it.If you want something, go get it.