Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Passcode Lock

iPhone? More like MyPhone DarkDragonAn's Avatar
    Thanks

Default iPhone 4 Passcode Lock
    I think this is a bug on the iOS.
    I don't know if any on can help me with this problem. I set a passcode lock on my iPhone and now I wanted to take off so I when to my setting and I can't turn it off. i reset my iPhone and it wasback to normal so I set a new passcode to see what happen and it was fine I was able to turn it on and turn it off, so I left alone over night and now I have the same problem does any one is having this problem or how can I reset it so I can turn off. Here I added a Pic" so Ya! can see my problem and right on the bottom were it say "Erase Data" that was turn off and now is ON. I hope I don't have to restored my iPhone for the second time. Thanks if anyone can help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -img_0001.png  

I had the same issue. For me it was due to a corporate email account that I had set up on my iPhone. It wouldn't fetch/push emails without the pass code. The minute I took out that email account from my iPhone, I could turn off the pass code. Do you have any non public email accounts on your phone?

iPhone? More like MyPhone HeavyD4's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up pass code lock
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDragonAn View Post
    I think this is a bug on the iOS.
    I don't know if any on can help me with this problem. I set a passcode lock on my iPhone and now I wanted to take off so I when to my setting and I can't turn it off. i reset my iPhone and it wasback to normal so I set a new passcode to see what happen and it was fine I was able to turn it on and turn it off, so I left alone over night and now I have the same problem does any one is having this problem or how can I reset it so I can turn off. Here I added a Pic" so Ya! can see my problem and right on the bottom were it say "Erase Data" that was turn off and now is ON. I hope I don't have to restored my iPhone for the second time. Thanks if anyone can help
    Im having a similar problem when trying to turn the passcode lock on soon as i hit the keypad i get booted back to my springboard. If u r stuck with the lock on or off put ur device into safe mode and u should b able to type ur password it works for me, I also noticed that if i use the alphabetic code it works fine. Again if u get stuck with that try putting it in safe mode it should work it does for me, i would like it to work the way it should so i dont use it n e more. hope this helps good luck!