Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: best headphones < $200

Default best headphones < $200
    So I'm looking to get a new pair of headphones. I love music, and I love a full sound. I'm looking for a set of over the ear headphones. In ear, I go cheap because I never find them very comfortable and only use them for running. Over the ear is my leisure/pleasure listening and therefore, I want awesome sound. I had a pretty good pair, but the moron interns at my work broke them. I'm now on the hunt for a nice new set.

I put under $200, but I'm really more looking under or around $150 unless something really good comes up.

Sound I like: I love bass. Not ridiculous gawdy bass, but a nice solid sounding bass with decent mids and not screechy highs is the way I would describe it I suppose.

Right now I'm looking at the two top of the line SkullCandy headphones: SK Pro and the new Roc Nation Aviator, which I can't seem to find a reliable review on so if anyone could that would be awesome, and the third option (so far) is a pair of Sennheiser HD238.

So, let me know what you guys think, and if there are any other suggestions please throw them my way. Thanks.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

Hello,
    Good job,
    very cheap.

If you're going to reply to a message please actually read it first instead of just mindlessly posting in order to increase your post count.
    iEat. iSleep. iPhone.

iPhone? More like MyPhone ab6324's Avatar
    Thanks

Beats by Dr. Dre over-ear headphones are awesome. JustBeats Solo is $199.95 and comes in Justin Bieber purple. Solo is $199.95 and comes in black. Solo HD is $229.95 and comes in white or red. Beats Pro is slightly larger, black and silver, and costs a whopping $449.95. Beats Studio is also larger, black and silver, and $349.95. I feel like Daft Punk when I wear these. Take your iPhone to Best Buy and test these out. With your $200 budget, you won't be disappointed with Solo. Solo HD is a little over what you want to pay, but again they're worth it. Go to your iPod settings and play with the EQ options. I recommend bass booster! I don't actually own a pair of Beats headphones because I'm a broke college student, but I've spent an unhealthy amount of time at Best Buy. I do have a pair of Urbanears Plattan headphones, which I also highly recommend. They come in every color you could possibly imagine, and cost only $59.99 on the main Urbanears website or Amazon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ab6324 For This Useful Post:

Sincere304 (01-19-2011)

Audeo PFE 122 for iPhone Black Phonak

Designed in Switzerland
    Light weight design
    Comfortable fit
    Single balanced armature driver