Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Boxwave Keyboard Buddy

Default Boxwave Keyboard Buddy
    So I got my keyboard buddy case yesterday, and I have to say that Engadget was right about waiting for the Boxwave version because it's the best out there so far. It's the thinnest and lightest, and works just as you would expect it to. It's nice getting the entire screen available when typing, especially in messages, writeroom, or when using the new Google Instant Mobile.

I told myself if I don't absolutely love it, I would be selling it on eBay but I do and it's changed the way I use my iPhone. One thing I wish is that the keyboard was backlit, but if that would make it any thicker, than I don't care. I would only use it when texting while waiting for a movie to start in the theaters.

I do have one question if anyone else has it or is curious. It has a function button in the bottom left hand corner, which does function all over the physical keyboard like questions marks and bringing up the software keyboard. But I noticed last night there is a function button on top of the search button shaped like a globe. I assumed browser, but when I push function and the key nothing happens.

Anyone know what it is?

Last edited by bubonicbryan; 12-28-2010 at 01:49 PM.
    iPhizzle

In the quick guide given with the Keyboard Buddy it says that it is a Change Language button. Press Fn-Language to select the language previously activated on your iPhone.
    I also fell in love with this product, almost seems as if its a new phone. Battery life is amazing, only charged it once since taking it out of box. Also suggest getting SBRotator and LSRotator looks and works great with keyboard.
    Showed it to a few workers at apple store all seemed to like it a lot one actually ordered it on the spot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.jpg   -photo2.jpg  

3. The Following User Says Thank You to jbrown70 For This Useful Post:

HeavyD4 (01-09-2011)

any of you guys know how to get auto caps and stuff to work?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Looks awesome man. My case comes tomorrow. I JB it today and instilled SBrotator in preparation for its arrival tomorrow. Glad to see you like the case. Hope I do too. I think I'll like it even more now that I have the phone modded to use landscape more.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

Looks pretty cool