Hey all. Thought I would finally post a review of this case. I received it a few days ago, and had a chance to put it through its paces. I will start by posting the stats on Emvy's site:

Rechargeable battery built inside
Blue LED lights indicating the case battery condition
Capacity: 1500mAh
Input: DC5V/500mA
Charging time: 4 hours
Standby time: Up to 360 hours
Talk time: Up to 6 hours on 3G Up to 13.3hours on Edge
Internet Use: Up to 6 hours on 3G Up to 10.6 hours on Wi-Fi
Audio play: Up to 36 hours
Video play: Up to 10.6 hours
Dimension: Length 123.8mm's | Width 60.8mm's | Thickness 14.9mm's
Weight: Approximately 53.5 g's | 1.88 oz's |

Whats in the box:
Emvy case
Micro USB cord

Emvy states that this case is the thinnest, narrowest, shortest, and lightest battery pack case on the market. This is my first external battery case, but I have several Incase Slider's, Speck Candyshell's and Pixelskin HD's. As well as some other cases. I was happily impressed how it stacked up.

Design:
The case is a 2 piece, soft touch black plastic body. It sports a kickstand, as well as a 4 LED indicator to display the battery level of the case. One of the more notable differences between this case and ones like the Mophie or Case-Mate versions, is the lack of a toggle switch. The case has a flush, touch button on the front bottom of the case near the LED indicators. One of my favorite design features of this case is the curved back. Anyone who previously owned a 3G or 3GS should feel right at home with this case. I for one missed the curve back. The shape feels really good in the hands, and the soft touch material keeps the phone in the hands. A micro USB was the connector of choice for charging/syncing. There is only one speaker port on the bottom.

Charging/syncing:
This could not be an easier task. Again no toggle switches to put the case into any sync mode, or charging mode. You simply plug the phone in, and it charges and syncs. Another great feature is that it charges the phone, and case at the same time. No need to take the case off for charging or syncing. Using the case to charge the phone is painless as well. Just push the button for 2 seconds or so and the phone starts charging. The case momentarily shows the capacity of the battery in the case, then the display shuts off to save battery power.

Phone protection/durability:
This is where my first con comes in. The case offers moderate drop protection, although the side walls are very thin. The back feels thick enough to offer substantial drop protection. The problem is, the case is not a "lay on the table" design. At least not face down. The top of the case that surrounds the iPhone's face is completely flush with the phone. I would not expect much help if you dropped the phone flat on its face on any hard surface. Good news here is that any screen protector will work just fine. I have a PS crystal film on the front and since the case doesn't overlap onto the glass, there is no problem with any screen protectors.

Real world use:
After unboxing, I charged the case up on its own. I used my Macbook Pro to charge the case using the supplied USB cord. It took almost 3 hours to charge from the computer, though I have seen much shorter times charging from an A/C outlet. The cord is real short, maybe 2 feet. I ordered a couple longer micro USB cords to ease in charging. After a full charge I installed the case. I was originally worried when I saw how small the top piece was. I thought it might become easily lost. I am happy to say it hasn't moved an inch. Fitment is great as well. I purposefully used the hell out of the phone the next day to see how the case charged the phone. I took the phone down to 10%, and turned the case on. It did exactly as it should, and charged the phone. After about 2 hours, the case was at 72% and the case shut off. The indicator still showed a charge, and would turn on when I pressed the button, but would turn off after another min or so. I never thought I would be interested in the kickstand but now I find myself using it all the time. I actually really like this aspect of the case. Pictures seem to be unaffected by any flash issues which was a nice change from most of the cases I currently have.

Conclusion:
I would absolutely recommend this case. It is of very nice quality, it looks, and feels great. The kickstand is a nice bonus to an already functional case. The battery provides much more than enough emergency power to get you through the day. The modern look of the case, on/off button and LED indicators make this case a step above the rest. Although I tried 2 different types of headphones, the narrow opening in the case will cause problems for some. Apple, and skull candy headphones work just fine. But be cautious of other brands with thicker headphone plugs. Volume, vibrate, and sleep/wake buttons are easily accessible. If you are pretty careful with your phone then having a flush bezel around the phone shouldn't be an issue. But beware of this as it does not provide optimal frontal protection. Now on to a bunch of pics!