Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: SGP Neo Hybrids

Default SGP Neo Hybrids
    I placed an order with Cretouch for my next case (SGP Neo Hybrid Case Color series in Dante Red). Looks like it's on huge demand because my order is under 3rd Preorder...So I guess it's a good thing, right? I don't mind waiting for the case. Not in a rush. Hopefully, the case will last me some time.
    Oh yeah, they provide free shipping for domestic orders.

SGP Neo Hybrid Case Color Series for iPhone 4 - Dante Red

I forgot to provide the link...ooops^^;
    Last edited by dulosdios; 10-28-2010 at 05:45 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Why would you buy it from Cretouch. They have no return policy.

If you are expecting the same gripy/tacky feel around the borders you will be disappointed.

It's a great case. And you should order of their website, they include a lot of goodies.

Quote Originally Posted by ZipZapp View Post
    Why would you buy it from Cretouch. They have no return policy.

If you are expecting the same gripy/tacky feel around the borders you will be disappointed.
    I already placed my order that day...
    Have you already purchased this case? Were you not satisfied with the product?
    I know that they offer 30 days warranty.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Morrow View Post
    It's a great case. And you should order of their website, they include a lot of goodies.
    I'm still waiting on my order. I'm assuming you have one yourself? How is it?
    Last edited by dulosdios; 11-04-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

I bought mine in the Matte series - Champagne Gold. It's got to be one of my favorite cases thus far. It comes in 2 pieces: the inner silicone layer which is pretty soft and does not attract lint, and the outer polycarbonate band that goes around the i4. This outer frame is very thin and fragile so you have to be quite careful when installing. You kind of have to play around with it until it locks in place. Once it fits, it's tight fitting and hugs the phone. I love the feel of it. I would recommend this product.

Thanks

I ordered a pink sherbet one, I have been waiting since September. I was told it would ship today but who knows. They pretended to ship it last month but then apologized and cancelled my order. The company is almost impossible to get a hold of. I really hope I like the cover, I would hate to have to hassle with a return. Good to know others like it!!