+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone 4 Rechargeable Battery Case, The Best?

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Originally Posted by RkoViper81 I really liked the ivyskin quattro Smartcase 4 boy do I regret spending $90 something on it. Just got this case yesterday & it is the
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RkoViper81 View Post
    I really liked the ivyskin quattro Smartcase 4 boy do I regret spending $90 something on it. Just got this case yesterday & it is the biggest piece of garbage ever. I constantly get no signal what so ever for starters it is also very hard to get together. The glass on the front doesnt come clean no matter what & oh yeah the battery pack for it doesnt work so stay very far away from this one.

Now with that being said anyone have either an Exolife or a Mophie I am stuck picking between those 2 & has anyone had any issues with either one of them??
    Don`t buy Mophie on eBay or from non reputable site... they have Clone in China market now. Original Mophie is OK

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

You guys are leaving the best one out of the comparison. I use to have a Mophie Juice Pack Air for my 3GS, I loved it, but the price on these units is excessive in my opinion.

Then one day I heard about theicase.com on the radio, it is ten times better and more durable than the mophie, and it is half the price. theicase is also thinner than the mophie and it has a 1700 mAh battery like the mophie does.

Theicase is $49, they use to be $39, but recently increased their price a few months ago. Theicase for the 3gs is only $39,and use to be $29; what a steal.

For the price, I believe it's the best case on the market, and it is better made than the mophie. To my knowledge you can only buy the I Case online at iPhone Case and iPod Touch Case with a Battery | theiCase

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Meche View Post
    Don`t buy Mophie on eBay or from non reputable site... they have Clone in China market now. Original Mophie is OK
    I have been wondering why there are so many knock - off prices for Mophie.. could those be the Clones?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I just ordered my Juice Pack Plus on mophie.com yesterday. They're having a sale. The Plus has been reduced from $99.99 to $79.99 in all colors. They also offer free shipping i your order total is at least $79.99.
    Verizon iPhone 4 16GB -- Black
    iOS 4.2.8
    Blue/Black OtterBox Defender
    @ULeftMeSpchless

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

My IvySkin battery case won't charge my phone. It says that charging is not supported with this accessory. The case is for an iPhone 4 and that's what I use. How dumb.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by @phone View Post
    I have been wondering why there are so many knock - off prices for Mophie.. could those be the Clones?
    It must be in preparation for up coming iPhone 5... They maybe launching iPhone 5 power case soon

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Exogear is the one i LIKE...
    Ah... Exogear iPhone 4 Battery case, it's really good. I have one so i can admit that it's fabulous, as per my need and luxury.
    Thanks & Regards,
    Mike Flat

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikeflat View Post
    Ah... Exogear iPhone 4 Battery case, it's really good. I have one so i can admit that it's fabulous, as per my need and luxury.
    Yeah, I really like that one, too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I've been waiting until I get the 4S to have ios5 so needless to say I have tried the beta or jailbreaking it so for those who have.

Is themeing the same or similar to 4.0. I have my theme all setup that I plan on just SSH ing over to the 4S if possible. I was on 3.1.2 up until a week ago when I went to 4.3.3 and realized my theme needed major changes to get it to apply.

Thanks

The race for iPhone 4S power pack have started

iPhone 4S external battery case VIDEO REVIEW

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I see here bundle of authentic information. Which could be helpful for best use.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by that_girl View Post
    My IvySkin battery case won't charge my phone. It says that charging is not supported with this accessory. The case is for an iPhone 4 and that's what I use. How dumb.
    Try Charging it with Wall Charger.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

FC8 is now called KiwiBird ? ... any changes or just name change ?

via : www.qyg-online.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 4 Rechargeable Battery Case, The Best?-iphone-4s-4-external-battery-backup-case-fc8.jpg  

iPhone? More like MyPhone Jephre's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi y'all, I've been using a Mophie Juice Pack Air for a while, and I also have a Mophie Juice Pack Plus for extended travel. My Mophie Juice Pack Air is my day-to-day case, as my iPhone typically gets me through the work day and the battery pack takes me until the end of the day.

The Juice Pack Air is 1500mAh, while the Juice Pack Plus is 2000mAh. From my experience, the Air does a pretty good job charging me to 100% if I begin the charge anywhere from 25%-33% battery life. The Juice Pack Plus is a bit better, charges me from around 9% and below to 100%. I do find that the Air looks noticeably thinner than the Plus, despite the fact that the dimensions are nearly the same.
    Both cases feel pretty good in the hand, sturdy, and the soft touch black rubberized plastic back feels pretty good. I actually really like the matte backing (not applicable to the white case b/c white would stain too easily).

If you want an every day case, I'd suggest the Air, but if you only don your case for travel or once in a long while, I'd recommend the Plus.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

2 Phone case charges and offers dual sim feature at the same time? Nice but can be scary to try..?

ExoGear looks legit so does IvySkin...

Thanks

To me Exogear, the number second looks good.

Thanks

yep, me to!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Djaker View Post
    2 Phone case charges and offers dual sim feature at the same time? Nice but can be scary to try..?

ExoGear looks legit so does IvySkin...
    I think in terms of Best 2Phone should be considered.. The Only battery case that Offers DUAL SIM Function..

Via: 2phone iPhone 4S, 4 dual standby SIM case

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

can only access to 1, 2, 3..........other webs are down

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

When determining on the iPhone 5 case, look at the corners from the case, since the case must possess additional padding and defense there. It may be found that once the cellphone is dropped, it most frequently lands over a corner. keeping this in mind, be certain how the case by which you purchase for the iPhone 5 is powerful near to the corners, providing your equipment using the greatest level of protection.