Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Is the Power Support Crystal Film worth buying?

Default Is the Power Support Crystal Film worth buying?
    Hey there people, I have been using the Power Support Anti-Glare for about 3 or 4 months and I really liked it. But I kinda feel like mine is sort of losing its quality (average for something you use for a while). Now instead of just buying the same one over again, I wanted to see if the Crystal was as good as the Anti-Glare. Obviously they both have different purposes, but I want to know how good the Crystal is. And also, how does it feel when you touch it. Is it smooth? Does it smudge easily? What about fingerprints? Just wanted to have an idea about these things from people who have actually used it before, before I get it myself.

Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone Get_Zwole's Avatar
    Thanks

I love the crystal very clear the anti is not for me makes the screen look a bit different and thats just not worth it to me. I had mine on my phone for about 6 months before i had to take it off. Now im going to go buy another one in the next week or so.
    Iphone 3G{S} 16gb Black

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Get_Zwole View Post
    I love the crystal very clear the anti is not for me makes the screen look a bit different and thats just not worth it to me. I had mine on my phone for about 6 months before i had to take it off. Now im going to go buy another one in the next week or so.
    What he said ^^

Nice, thanks for the input. I really liked the anti-glare because of how it made the surface smooth and it was a really good solution for finger prints and smudges. Does the crystal protect against finger prints and smudges?

Default free invisiblesheild -- I got two gifts from an online store
    I got 2 gifts for free--a front invisibleshield & a winding device when I purchase a wonderful case for my iPhone!The case covers the rear, sides, and corners, fits perfectly, it's so light that doesn't make the phone to bulky to carry in pocket.and Haha.I'd share this website with everyone:plusthing.com - iphone cases . Wish everyone could find your favorite.Good luck!

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I do not think that the anti-glare really works. This is really not worth buying. It will be better if you switch to any other option. Good luck.
    mod/edit links removed