+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Motorola S9HD Wireless Headphones

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I just purchased the motorola S9 bluetooth wireless headphones and I am fairly impressed with the quality of the device. The sound quality is good and they are very comfortable
    Thanks

Default Motorola S9HD Wireless Headphones
    I just purchased the motorola S9 bluetooth wireless headphones and I am fairly impressed with the quality of the device. The sound quality is good and they are very comfortable to wear. The voice quality of the microphone is very good as well. Nobody seems to know that i am on a headset, even without an external microphone. I am however having a couple of issues with the unit.

First, The next/prev track buttons are non-function with the A2DP profile for the iPhone. I understand that they are functional with the external bluetooth adapter for the iPod Touch. This is kind of annoying since i have to pull out my phone to switch tracks, but hopefully apple with update this with a firmware update down the line...

Second, the buttons are not designed the best to feel your way to the key you wish to press and take some getting used to. There are 3 buttons on each side with the middle buttons being elevated slightly. This is "ok" normally, but when wearing gloves is can be almost impossible to find the button you're looking for.

Third.... This one is the most annoying this, but i don't beleive this is a problem with the device, but rather the limitations of bluetooth. While watching video (moves/tv) on my iPhone, the audio is delayed about 3 seconds so the audio track doesn't line up to the video. This is annoying to the point where i will most likely not use the bluetooth headset while watching videos. I communte to work on the subway and often watch movies on the train on my iPhone, but i guess i will have to use my wired headphones for this. It would be great is the device would detect that i'm using a bluetooth device and compensate for the delay.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

I love my S9HDs