Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Accessory Reviewforums, a part of the
Incipio Ranger Case on Amazon The Good: Picked it up for ~$30 after shipping. Shipping was quick (priority mail), although it did take an extra day to process since Amazon...
07-11-2007, 02:25 PM #1Incipio - Ranger Leather Carrying Case Pouch
Incipio Ranger Case on Amazon
- The Good:
- Picked it up for ~$30 after shipping.
- Shipping was quick (priority mail), although it did take an extra day to process since Amazon had to pass it on to the merchant.
- Inside is lined with micro suede, a major + in my book to prevent scratching.
- Outside does have visible stitching but it is very dark, and hardly noticeable. (another huge +, I can't stand a black case with white stitching)
- iPhone fits very snuggly - I was really impressed with how well it fit. You won't have any accidental fallout unless you let go of your phone, because the case sure isn't.
- It doesn't come directly from Amazon, rather one of it's merchants.
- Didn't have any real packaging of its own. Came in a plastic baggie, packed inside a padded priority mail envelope.
- Logo - it does have an embossed logo on the outside, but it's not very visible as it is just pressed into the leather rather than embroidered, or colored.
- No headphone management - for those of you wanting something that will store your headphones as well, this isn't for you.
- Headphone port however is usable, when the phone is facing inward, also positioning the volume and vibration switches upward making them usable without removing the phone from the case.
- Tight belt clip - THIS THING IS GOING NOWHERE. Once you clip it, it stays. No sliding from this baby, it sticks like glue.
Not a bad case for what it costs compared to others, and it was shipped out quickly and 200 times better looking than the cases at my AT&T store.
07-11-2007, 07:56 PM #2
I picked up the same case (in red) at Target for $12.99 + tax. Might want to check your local retailers first next time.
07-12-2007, 07:22 AM #3
i live in retail hell... they never have anything. i wanted to buy shooter on dvd when it came out, and they stayed out of stock for 2 weeks.