Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Which is better?

Default Which is better?
    I am gonna get an ipod touch along with it protection for it as well. since there are loads of cases around i was wondering which is the best out of them all. so i was thinking of getting one of these
    *iSkin Vibes Since it had screen protection as well
    *invisible shield
    *Switch easy Rebel Ipod touch skin

Can anyone suggest me a good skin/protection for the ipod touch which isnt included in the list since i am completely new i dont know anything about it.
    And please post some comments on why you dont like any of the skins included as well

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

They are all different. The iskin vibe looks sleek and I can't tell exactly but its a soft rubber case. These will often stretch out and the ipod will be more prone to falling out. The invisible shield will offer the least protection but will save it from scratches etc. The switch easy will offer the most protection with a cross between soft and hard case.

It all kind of depends what you are looking for. Do you want looks? protection? and how will you be using your ipod? putting it in and out of your pocket? will it be thrown in a backpack?

Have you seen the casemate barely there? Just got one for my iPhone and its a pretty badass little case.

Case-Mate iPod Touch 2nd Gen Barely There Cases (Case-Mate IPT2GBT), iPod Touch 2nd Gen Cases, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather

Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    They are all different. The iskin vibe looks sleek and I can't tell exactly but its a soft rubber case. These will often stretch out and the ipod will be more prone to falling out. The invisible shield will offer the least protection but will save it from scratches etc. The switch easy will offer the most protection with a cross between soft and hard case.

It all kind of depends what you are looking for. Do you want looks? protection? and how will you be using your ipod? putting it in and out of your pocket? will it be thrown in a backpack?

Have you seen the casemate barely there? Just got one for my iPhone and its a pretty badass little case.

Case-Mate iPod Touch 2nd Gen Barely There Cases (Case-Mate IPT2GBT), iPod Touch 2nd Gen Cases, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather
    OH okay! i want the looks and protection both. But it has to be more stylish more than the looks though:P Yep i guess so it will be going around in and out in my pocket as well the back pack.

Just saw it. but the thing is i am buying this from the german amazon site and it doesnt have any of the casemate stuff for ipods sucks though.can a case designed for the iphone 3g/3gs used for the ipod touch as well?:S

EDIT found it. i really want that royal blue case but its only for iphone
    Last edited by tma; 12-12-2009 at 08:14 AM.

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

Ya some options they have for the iphone they don't have for the ipod touch. An iphone case would not work for an ipod touch either. If I were you I'd go for the Rebel. Most protection best bet.

Ya some options they have for the iphone they don't have for the ipod touch. An iphone case would not work for an ipod touch either. If I were you I'd go for the Rebel. Most protection best bet.
    oh okay. i was thinking of buying both the rebel and the case mate royal silver for the ipod touch. should i get the case mate or another rebel case in another color?

Livin the iPhone Life
    Thanks

I'd go for two different cases. Have a couple options

I'd go for two different cases. Have a couple options
    Yeah i thought the same. but i was wondering if you should buy a stereo bluetooth headset or a case

Get small leather bags for your Iphone. it will protect your phone for sure

Default Go with this:
    Hi,

BodyGuardz scratch-proof transparent layer &

the DomeSkin is specially designed to protect expensive device.

It will help you to protect phone.

I think it will help you in protection.

Thanks
    No signature spam... only warning