Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Invisible Shield + Incase Charger

Exclamation Invisible Shield + Incase Charger
    i have an iphone 3g with invisible shield on. does anybody know if it will fit in the incase charger case? thanks in advance!

I wouldnt try it... I put my 3gs in my 2 piece incase slider thing and it fits, but you cannot get it off. And i mean absolutly cannot. i had to use a mini pry bar and 2 people pulling opposite ways to remove it. And im not exagerating. Dont try it!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Hey,
    One thing that I have noticed is that the Incase charger at times made my Iphone really hot to the point that I got nervous and stopped using it, just incase something happened. I dont know if it is damaged by the charger if Apple will replace or fix it. Just my 0.02.

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Too many case available. I am confused to choose my one. Thinking of buying a case that gives highest protection in affordable price.
    mod/edit links removed

My iPhone is a Part of Me thevmax's Avatar
    Thanks

I've tried a number of cases and they all seem to be lacking in some form or fashion. Currently I am using a GEL case from AT&T that was given to me when I bought a used 3G. I use it because it gives good grip when being used, it is soft and will not scratch the phone, easy to take off or put on, and it allows me to place a protective thin membrane beneath it to further protect it. The final protection that I have always used on iphones is the ZAGG INVISIBLE SHIELD that gets placed directly on the iphone.

I have used an INCIPIO Body Glove that is a "breakaway case" which comes apart when you accidentally drop the phone!

I use an OTTERBOX DEFENDER during inclement weather because it is almost waterproof & has covers for headphone jack and charging port...but it fits too tight, doesn't allow connection with the Richard Solo 1800 backup battery, and it's expensive.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I use and incase power slider and I am probably going to get my invisible shield maybe this weekend if I have time. Its a great case. Ive dropped my phone several times and that case shows NO damage. Best investment Ive ever made. The trick it to have the iphone battery full charged and power slider fully charged or you wont get the full benefit of both batteries. But yea, best iphone purchase Ive ever made.

Banned
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ronblade View Post
    Too many case available. I am confused to choose my one. Thinking of buying a case that gives highest protection in affordable price.
    same thing is appening to me

I like the way my ghost armor and incase slider work on my 2g

My iPhone is a Part of Me ufcsean's Avatar
    Thanks

lmaooooooooooooo