+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: AV Cable & Sky Mobile App

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Hi there i Have a iPhone 3G on FW 3.0.1 Just wondering if it is possible to watch the Sky Mobile app via AV cable to TV. I have tried
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default AV Cable & Sky Mobile App
    Hi there

i Have a iPhone 3G on FW 3.0.1 Just wondering if it is possible to watch the Sky Mobile app via AV cable to TV. I have tried with my hacked 3rd party lead but i cannot get it to work. I have used programs such as TV out and Screen Spliter, they show the screen on the TV but i cannot Navigate around as nothing shows up on iPhone.

It works perfectly the lead using Youtube and the iPod videos.

Thanks in adavance.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chr1s_888 For This Useful Post:

birket1 (11-06-2010)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    me tooo in same boat []

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yeah it's so annoying! Have u got an Original Apple composite lead? Was wondering if that would make it work better!don't fancy paying top dollar for a lead that does the same as 3rd party lead! If can get this app working I would subscribe after free period! Even Apple and Sky support don't have a clue if lead will work! 

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I am also considering to watch Sky Mobile app via AV cable to TV. I tried to do so but failed every time. Has anyone become successful in this?
    mod/edit links removed

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I set up my camcorder watching the phone. Trouble is you get the squares on the iphone screen!!!
    Can anybody who is running a third party lead tell me what fw and os you have. I updated to 3.1.2 and fw went 05.11.07 and 3rd party lead won't work. tried changing the iapd file and downgrading to 3.0 but no joy. Cheers

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Yes, I Know How!
    It is very simply. In Cydia download the package called landscape tv-out. Got to the main settings menu on your iphone and select landscape tv-out. Then select which apps you wish tv-out to apply to. Also, for sky, you need to go to the setting called compatibility mode, and select option 2. this is what works for me. Play around with it if you need to. ESPN might be on option 3. Message me if you need help. good luck!