+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of iPhone Power Pack Cases to Select From

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Add this DUAL Battery Case for iPhone 4.. It is Unique via: Blogmatiz
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Add this DUAL Battery Case for iPhone 4.. It is Unique

via: Blogmatiz

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

DO NOT BUY FROM IVYSKIN!!!

Purchased Smartcase on Nov.29. Had the case for two days. In those 2 days, the phone would beep as it was going in/out of charging mode randomly. When my battery was sent back for an exchange, Ivyskin told me that they didn't find anything wrong with the battery and will be shipping the SAME battery back! I told them that I didn't want the SAME battery back and would like a refund instead. They basically sat on this problem for another 2 weeks before they "supposedly" issued a refund. It's Feb. 20 and I still have not received a refund. I have emailed them a number of times and all I received were excuses and confused responses. Luckily, my credit card company has taken over the handling of this problem.

Unfortunately, I kept the Quattro 4 portion of the Smartcase. It has developed a rather annoying creaking noise along right side rail. Whenever I grasp onto the case, it creaks like a old wooden floor. Great...

BTW, as a comparison, I tested my iPhone 4 with a Mophie Juice Pack Air. Zero problems.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

really helpful. thanks for sharing so many different types of power pack cases.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abnormal1379 View Post
    DO NOT BUY FROM IVYSKIN!!!

Purchased Smartcase on Nov.29. Had the case for two days. In those 2 days, the phone would beep as it was going in/out of charging mode randomly. When my battery was sent back for an exchange, Ivyskin told me that they didn't find anything wrong with the battery and will be shipping the SAME battery back! I told them that I didn't want the SAME battery back and would like a refund instead. They basically sat on this problem for another 2 weeks before they "supposedly" issued a refund. It's Feb. 20 and I still have not received a refund. I have emailed them a number of times and all I received were excuses and confused responses. Luckily, my credit card company has taken over the handling of this problem.

Unfortunately, I kept the Quattro 4 portion of the Smartcase. It has developed a rather annoying creaking noise along right side rail. Whenever I grasp onto the case, it creaks like a old wooden floor. Great...

BTW, as a comparison, I tested my iPhone 4 with a Mophie Juice Pack Air. Zero problems.
    I have dealt with them once and had no problem..

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I think the extended battery cases are very useful, but there are other ways of keeping your phone powered without the added bulk.

Travel chargers, car chargers, or even a spare battery.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AccessoryGeeks For This Useful Post:

Cradle (05-20-2011), Meche (04-20-2011)

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AccessoryGeeks View Post
    I think the extended battery cases are very useful, but there are other ways of keeping your phone powered without the added bulk.

Travel chargers, car chargers, or even a spare battery.
    I think the advantage is staying organised, with Battery cases you don`t have to carry around chargers and extra battery..

Green Apple
    Thanks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Not all Power cases are compatible with iPhone 4S because of the position of Up/Down Volume buttons

Thanks

The differience is so minimal that anybody with a sharp knife and a little bit of a clue should be able to easily fix the problem. The up down buttons is about 1-16th of an inch. The silent switch is potentially the problem. That is a full 1/4 of an inch
    unklbyl

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by unklbyl View Post
    The differience is so minimal that anybody with a sharp knife and a little bit of a clue should be able to easily fix the problem. The up down buttons is about 1-16th of an inch. The silent switch is potentially the problem. That is a full 1/4 of an inch
    Q-Power Modified FC-8 Mold to fit both iPhone 4S and 4, they widened the Silent switch and opened up the up/down switch for more flexibility.. see the image below not same as old fc-8

Source :QYG-ONLINE.COM
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails List of iPhone Power Pack Cases to Select From-best-iphone-4-rechargeable-backup-battery-case.jpg  

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234