Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of iPhone Power Pack Cases to Select From

Thanks

What is this ducking station you speak of and who is this who is so wise in the ways of science?(monty pithon)
    seriously, i do not want to sync every day, or week for that matter. I am happy when the phone and wifi work. For that you need a charge. Besides, no cool points for apple accessories.
    unklbyl

Quote Originally Posted by unklbyl View Post
    What is this ducking station you speak of and who is this who is so wise in the ways of science?(monty pithon)
    seriously, i do not want to sync every day, or week for that matter. I am happy when the phone and wifi work. For that you need a charge. Besides, no cool points for apple accessories.
    unklbyl

This is what I mean... Powermat station and DOcking station, what is the point of powermat when you can simply dock in your office.. just wondering

Thanks

I have never had or wanted a docking station, and this string is about power packs. I felt the power mat fell into this bracket because one part (your phone and skin) stay seperated from itunes for charging. I did not want to wander from the string, but being a monty pithon fan does have it's drawbacks. Please do not take it as a personal attack.
    The man from scene 47
    unklbyl

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    Anyone use the enigizer battery pack/case, because I found one for a good price online and want to know weather or not to purchase it...?

Mods plz tell me if it is ok to post a link for the enigizer case I found.?
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

Quote Originally Posted by DSG04lightning View Post
    the fast mac true power IV i believe has the biggest battery.

its not the best looking battery in the market but very useful. love the built in flash(light)
    theirs an app for that
    [IMG]http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/9703/modu.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by ip3 View Post
    Anyone use the enigizer battery pack/case, because I found one for a good price online and want to know weather or not to purchase it...?

Mods plz tell me if it is ok to post a link for the enigizer case I found.?
    You have the link to your Energizer Power Case ?

iPhone? More like MyPhone bryberg's Avatar
    Thanks

they are great

[QUOTE=Tangui;4985416]Listed from Most Blogs as the most blogged cases so far.the list continues

1, iPhone inCase 4-in-1 Dual SIM Power Pack ( innovated ) http://qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=6

2, Mophie Juice mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more!

3, Fastmac with flash FastMac | Product - iPhone External Battery Pack

4, mili http://qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=24

5, Q-Power inCase Slim http://qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=24

to be updated

6, Case-Mate iPhone 3G / 3GS Battery Extender Case, iPhone 3G Battery Case[/QUOTnin=E]

This Energizer looks same as XPal .. they are both 1500mAh and same design and shape..

Energizer Energi-To-Go For iPhone
    Last edited by Meche; 08-15-2010 at 07:02 AM.

Thanks
    The original price was $79.99 and They have it for 39.99
    Battery Cases

I'm looking for the qpower case, I found two wholesalers for it however their wholesale prices are around eBay prices for the qpower I'm looking to get btwn 10-20 cases depending on the price...

Well i posted it up and I guess mods took it down..
    Last edited by ip3; 05-28-2010 at 04:48 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have a Imax power. it is realy good one.

jailbreak

12. The Following User Says Thank You to william_hamlet For This Useful Post:

lilaDlee (08-06-2010)

Thanks

Beware!
    The mophie juice pack has a cute rubber strip on the left and right side that has a tendency to sort of melt off after about half a year. Also now that it has been used a little, i am noticing that the battery (2200mah) is not too much better than my iphone battery. I guess i just had rough luck, and has anyone else noticed problems with charging?
    If i start the day with a freshly charged iphone and mophie together, i have to put the mophie back on The charger in the evening and my phone is at about 70 percent. NO i am NOT going to deactivate everything and turn everything off to save the battery. If i do that i can buy a stupid phonr too! I want my emails when they hit my inbox. Call me fussy, but that is why i bought a smart phone.

Quote Originally Posted by unklbyl View Post
    Beware!
    The mophie juice pack has a cute rubber strip on the left and right side that has a tendency to sort of melt off after about half a year. Also now that it has been used a little, i am noticing that the battery (2200mah) is not too much better than my iphone battery. I guess i just had rough luck, and has anyone else noticed problems with charging?
    If i start the day with a freshly charged iphone and mophie together, i have to put the mophie back on The charger in the evening and my phone is at about 70 percent. NO i am NOT going to deactivate everything and turn everything off to save the battery. If i do that i can buy a stupid phonr too! I want my emails when they hit my inbox. Call me fussy, but that is why i bought a smart phone.
    Hope your problem will be solved...

Quote Originally Posted by DSG04lightning View Post
    the fast mac true power IV i believe has the biggest battery.

its not the best looking battery in the market but very useful. love the built in flash(light)
    As long it durable and useful, that's all it matters.
    I like the "built in flashlight" as well. kkk

Thanks

Where is the best place you guys have found to buy the Imax I want to give one a try

Thanks

Thanks

Can nobody point me to where I can get the Imax cant seem to locate it ?

Thanks
    MacBook Pro 17"
    Imac 27"

www.newtrent.com
    Last edited by Remember God; 08-12-2010 at 01:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tangui View Post
    Listed from Most Blogs as the most blogged cases so far.the list continues

1, Q Power FC8 ( innovated ) http://www.qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=1

2, Mophie Juice mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more!

3, Fastmac with flash FastMac | Product - iPhone External Battery Pack

4, mili iPhone Battery Pack, External iPhone Battery Extender : MiLi

5, Q-Power inCase Slim Q Power FC8 ( innovated ) http://www.qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=1
    to be updated

6, Case-Mate iPhone 3G / 3GS Battery Extender Case, iPhone 3G Battery Case
    7, New Trent Power added IPhone Battery Life 4 3G s, IPod Battery Backup IPhone IPad ITouch Power
    Last edited by Tangui; 04-09-2011 at 04:18 PM.

Moving Up to iPhone 4 and considering keeping my old iPhone 3s Power case Brand or not

Quote Originally Posted by Cradle View Post
    Moving Up to iPhone 4 and considering keeping my old iPhone 3s Power case Brand or not
    Try Mophie or Q-power

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast