Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: List of iPhone Power Pack Cases to Select From

iPhone? More like MyPhone Sadhunni's Avatar
    Thanks

Pretty Expensive. Mines work the same amount of that charger but i got it for 50 bucks. =]

Quote Originally Posted by ridingsupreme View Post
    Check out this bad boy. 60$ bucks for 5400 mAh!!!! Voltage output is 5.3-8.4 and it auto detects. HOLY COW! should last me a week! hahaha..

What do you guys think? Safe or sketchy?
    What I think is that 5400 mAh in that little pack is technicaly a big White Lie. just a print.

China Biggest Battery Cell manufacture (BK) just succedded in making 1900mAh battery cell bigger than that.

I reserve my doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Tangui View Post
    Listed from Most Blogs as the most blogged cases so far.the list continues

1, iPhone inCase 4-in-1 Dual SIM Power Pack http://qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=23
    2, Mophie Juice mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more!

3, Fastmac with flash FastMac | Product - iPhone External Battery Pack

4, mili iPhone Battery Pack, External iPhone Battery Extender : MiLi

5, Q-Power inCase Slim http://qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=23
    to be updated

6, Case-Mate iPhone 3G / 3GS Battery Extender Case, iPhone 3G Battery Case
    hi
    Add this Cool Battery extender in your List http://qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=24
    Last edited by Meche; 08-15-2010 at 07:04 AM.

I bought the iWalk its not a case battery but its freakin amazing and definitely worth the price. its made by h20 or hzo or h2o company is the name.

Mophie Juice Pack Air has signal loss. If you're in a fringe area, you get drop calls.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks
    i have heard of such problems with the mophie juice packs i had one and after about 3 weeks of using it, it stated to say this charger is not compatible with this device like every 5th time i would use it and then after 5 weeks it stopped working altogether saying the same thing over and over again....
    i now use the q-power and it works great never had a problem and i have been using it for about 3-4weeks....
    yes i have 6 laptops and an iPhone 5s Space grey Tmobile, iPhone 5 LimeGreen AT&T, iPhone4S jailbroken unlocked FS, iPad mini 32gb jailbroken, and an iPad 3 Both FS click here, im an outlet whore what can i say...

***Update, I got a new MBA4,2 13" FS maxed options, I just ordered the new retina MBP 15" maxed out all features!
    I also run a tech news and tutorials blog.

speck white cranberry any one know where to purchase 1 from in uk so international shipping requred

Ive been looking at this Ivyskin Smartcase.
    I have an otterbox case and use the imax power but was considering just buying a case with the battery attached so i dont have to worry about other pieces. Take a look:
    iphone 3GS ipod touch 2g cases iPhone 3g Quattro Battery SmartCase iphone battery case

Last edited by Tangui; 04-09-2011 at 04:16 PM. Reason: updated

Here is an option by Ivyskin. I have one of their iphone cases. This T4 with battery pack is worth looking at. iphone 3GS ipod touch 2g cases iPhone 3g Quattro Battery SmartCase iphone battery case

does anyone have any recommend solar power battery cases?

i have tried the neotek 2400mh on ebay but it was faulty, it wouldnt stop charging and discharging randomly...and the first time i put my iphone in it (battery was very low at the time --3%--) it did the crazy charge discharge, i turned the charge off and it killed the iphone battery..i think it pooled the last of the iphones reservoir power when it powered out ..as it is a larger battery than the iphones. it would not restart recover or dfu...luckily i took it to apple and the "genius" replaced it. and the ebay seller refunded my money...i am now attempting to fix it.

was wondering if anyone knows of any other decent solar battery cases available?

the Surge is too small battery size to bother at 1350mh

been looking at mobile power station (solar) 2100mh and has surge/discharge/ charge/ spike protecters.

any ther decent looking and powerful solar cases?

Quote Originally Posted by Remember God View Post
    does anyone have any recommend solar power battery cases?

i have tried the neotek 2400mh on ebay but it was faulty, it wouldnt stop charging and discharging randomly...and the first time i put my iphone in it (battery was very low at the time --3%--) it did the crazy charge discharge, i turned the charge off and it killed the iphone battery..i think it pooled the last of the iphones reservoir power when it powered out ..as it is a larger battery than the iphones. it would not restart recover or dfu...luckily i took it to apple and the "genius" replaced it. and the ebay seller refunded my money...i am now attempting to fix it.

was wondering if anyone knows of any other decent solar battery cases available?

the Surge is too small battery size to bother at 1350mh

been looking at mobile power station (solar) 2100mh and has surge/discharge/ charge/ spike protecters.

any ther decent looking and powerful solar cases?
    Something like this is a good idea but I read it takes forever to charge the battery
    Last edited by Cradle; 03-06-2010 at 11:33 AM.

sorry cradle, SOLAR POWER CASE is what i am after...
    ive checked out the q-power (not solar), the only plus thing about it is that it holds the dual sim card....it minuses are it blocks out access to the mute switch and you have to take the phone out of the case in order to charge as the usb is hard wired attached to the inside of the case, and it is not solar.
    and 1900 isnt much difference from 1350....
    2400mh was a decent size

anyways i ended up getting the imp550 (from imaxpower.com), which is 5500mah (4x the iphone capacity) and the same thickness as every other battery case ive looked at. i am now looking at an external solar panel to attach it or to connect to it externally or another solar charger that will charge my 13" macbook pro as well as being able to charge the imp550

but thinks for the tip

i am also waiting out for the tuffcharge...its solar, only 1900mh but it has a great case with a risen edge covering the face's boarder like on the normal incase covers.
    im yet to find it anywhere for sale yet
    Last edited by Remember God; 03-06-2010 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hi

that`s a solar case

Sorry the fisrt time I looked at ur reply there was no pic... I went to your "home" icon which isnt there now and it only showed q-power battery case and external battery supply... This one was not there.....

ive seen that one before...its the brand "Dynamic8".... i found one on ebay or amazon for $30AUD which makes me a bit wary because i am yet to find a retail online store that sells them, (same reason why i am keeping clear of neo tek, which also is only found on ebay or amazon)

the solar panels do take a while to charge the battery but it is good to have it there as a backup if you are somewhere with no power point.....i just put the case on the front dash of my car and it charges, slowly maybe, but it still charges and free energy charging too!!!... i do alot of 1hr driving trips so that gives me 1 hour of extra 3g talktime with most solar cases... surge is only 30mins talk to 1 hr solar charge.

does anyone know of the progress of the tuffcharge? or other solar cases?
    Last edited by Remember God; 03-06-2010 at 11:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Remember God View Post
    Sorry the fisrt time I looked at ur reply there was no pic... I went to your "home" icon which isnt there now and it only showed q-power battery case and external battery supply... This one was not there.....

ive seen that one before...its the brand "Dynamic8".... i found one on ebay or amazon for $30AUD which makes me a bit wary because i am yet to find a retail online store that sells them, (same reason why i am keeping clear of neo tek, which also is only found on ebay or amazon)

the solar panels do take a while to charge the battery but it is good to have it there as a backup if you are somewhere with no power point.....i just put the case on the front dash of my car and it charges, slowly maybe, but it still charges and free energy charging too!!!... i do alot of 1hr driving trips so that gives me 1 hour of extra 3g talktime with most solar cases... surge is only 30mins talk to 1 hr solar charge.

does anyone know of the progress of the tuffcharge? or other solar cases?
    Ok no problem. but i have not seen any success story yet with iPhone with solar charger.. seems not to be doing so good with iphone

Thanks

I have a mophie juice pack, and was slightly disappointed. It charged my phone, held a charge for 3 days, then my phone died. The "green holster type with 2200milliamp hour pack still showed 2 lights. what the heck?
    I have since bought the power mat, and love it. It comes with it's own skin whick looks (almost) cool, but the dropped jaws you see when you slam your phone down on the counter and it starts charging are well worth the 70 dolars for the 3 position charger and 29.99 for the skin. 100 dollars for a few cool points? Yeah, I'm there!
    I gave the juice pack to a friend, and he had the same thing happen.
    dunno. are we both too dumb to run a backup battery?
    don't answer that please!
    unklbyl

Listed from Most Blogs as the most blogged cases so far.the list continues

1, iPhone inCase 4-in-1 Dual SIM Power Pack ( innovated ) http://qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=23

2, Mophie Juice mophie - iPhone Battery, iPod Cases, iPhone accessories and more!

3, Fastmac with flash FastMac | Product - iPhone External Battery Pack

4, mili iPhone Battery Pack, External iPhone Battery Extender : MiLi

5, Q-Power inCase Slim http://qyg-online.com/product.php?id_product=24

to be updated

6, Case-Mate iPhone 3G / 3GS Battery Extender Case, iPhone 3G Battery Case
    7- PowerMat Powermat USA | Apple Cases & Docks - Receivers
    Last edited by Tangui; 08-15-2010 at 04:37 AM.

Why this PowerMat when I can use ducking station..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast