Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Colorware- Amazing

Default Colorware- Amazing
    Alright well i got it back finally after a month of waiting. The pearl white was damn near impossible to show up in the pics. The finish and quality it amazing, I will be doing this to all future iphones/ipods I own

iPhone? More like MyPhone jwilcox09's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow, looks pretty good...I love the back color

I really like the outer rim, and the white home button, I would've also had the back white but thats just me =D

when i send my gf's iphone out i will be getting either all carbon (back color) or all pearl white. im not sure yet, then ill choose which one i like better and keep that one =]

I heard it scuffs pretty bad, let us know how you like it in the future too

Quote Originally Posted by Periodic View Post
    I heard it scuffs pretty bad, let us know how you like it in the future too
    my co-worker had his 2g painted by colorware for over a year and a half, and it looked mint till the day he got rid of it. He just got his 3gs done all black it looks pretty sick. im really not worried about the paint at all to be 100% honest with you not to mention colorwares superb customer service.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

It comes out reaaaal nice and all that but it just costs too much.. way too much.

colorwared phones go for almost the same price used as they do new, so i figure why not. might as well be custom, that and it matches my car paint now, will look good in my in-car doc in my show car. =]

Thanks for posting this - I love it! Gotta check out the "Brain storm" option on colorware.com. There are tons of very cool combination's. Average price is $215 for the whole phone + ear buds. IMO totally worth it.

i think it looks great. i would just be too worried i would drop it especially paying $200+ just to paint it.. i ordered this housing offline, not as nice as colorware but its blue

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...2/IMG_0011.jpg

that case looks pretty sick man for the price u cant go wrong, cost me about 235 out of pocket with shipping etc. not too bad considering ive gotten TONS of compliments on it already.

Quote Originally Posted by tonester1 View Post
    i think it looks great. i would just be too worried i would drop it especially paying $200+ just to paint it.. i ordered this housing offline, not as nice as colorware but its blue

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j2...2/IMG_0011.jpg
    thats pretty sick bro i want one!

haha the theory is good, where people want color on their phones without adding bulk (with cases) but here, lets take a look, if someone wanted a different colored housing, go on ebay and buy an oem housing, it'll cost you 20$ shipped to your door, then if you want a funky color bezel, buy a white one or a black one from ebay, 15$ shipped to your door. if you like a color, but cant find oem parts, then grab a white, sand it, then use krylon fusion spray paint with another enamel coating spray.

the 200$ that colorware charges for the back bezel and the button is a bit too pricy for me, but I suppose if you dont have the time or the desire to take apart an iphone, then it might be an okay price. I'd rather go out and buy another iphone with the cost of painting mine..hahah

I like it.. Kind of pricey though..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

It looks too good. I just think I am becoming confused every time I visit a new thread. All the reviews in posts are so attractive and it is really hard to select a single one to buy.
    mod/edit links removed