+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Need Headphones for my iPhone 3G

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
trying not to make this confusing. I need headphones that are real comfortable. the other plastic ones apple gave us hurt the inside of my ear. otherones that you just
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Silverado87's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Need Headphones for my iPhone 3G
    trying not to make this confusing.

I need headphones that are real comfortable. the other plastic ones apple gave us hurt the inside of my ear. otherones that you just shove in your ear fall out. so i need real comfortable headphones.

Question: if i get a bluetooth headset to use for my iphone can i use it to listen to music? obviously i can use it to talk as well

OR is there a good bluetooth out there with of course listening to music (i like to use them when im using the lawn mower)

ATTN: NO HUGE headphones like air traffic controllers use.

Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Thanks

there are stereo bluetooth headsets.
    but they re generally big and cost anything from 50 and up
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Check out the Motorola S9-HD

Thanks
    Thanked 9,529 Times in 5,848 Posts

^Totally agree. I bought these same headphones on cpjr's recommendation and absolutely love them. I can get about 8 hours of use without a charge, lightweight and comfy to wear. I got mine on eBay for just under $50.00. Well worth it.

My iPhone is a Part of Me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's Avatar
    Thanks

Sony Megabass?

Lovely

Not

Green Apple
    Thanks

i bought few iphone headphones like creative griffin etc ..and decided that griffin with cable's covered with protective material is the best ..because it increases durability ..well the sound quality is not great but price and its usability made me decide this because i needed tp put them in bags pockets etc. when you take them out they someday broke .. check griffin ones ..

Green Apple
    Thanks

i had the same problem you have silver.. and so i did alot of cnet reviews for the best bang for the buck.. so it looked to me if i needed a good comfy set of buds i needed to spend a reasonable amount.. so i budgeted to 100 bucks for a set.. anyways.. i had the vmoda's for about 2 years *ever since the 2g* came out and they were great till the mic stopped working.. so now i switched to the klipsch s4i's ... they are a pretty good set of headphones... try it out.. very comfy.. fits snugly in your ear.. no problems falling out.. sound cancelling so u cant hear no backround noise @ all.. good and bad reviews.. over all imo i like the s4i's and i suggest you try it out too..

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

There is nothing to confuse with. You are looking for headphones with good quality and what you really need to do now is, buy an original branded headphones which will be comfortable in your ears and will also last long.
    mod/edit links removed

iPhone? More like MyPhone jwilcox09's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want great sound, great comfort and all-around awesomeness I recommend the Bose In-Ear headset. Its the same as the in-ear headphones, only it has the in-line mic with call answer/end and track ffw/rwd. They are great and I literally wear them for hours without any discomfort.

With regards to Bluetooth, until apple updates their protocol, the track changing won't work with any of the bluetooth options out there, which defeats the purpose.

They also all cut out every now and then.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

JVC HAFX66

Cheap at Buy.com...

Great sound, snug fit

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I use the following:

Skull Candy Ink'd earphones for $16 at Target. They sound like a pair of $60 Sony earphones.

Motorola S9 Bluetooth stereo headset. I found this headset along with a BT dongle for the iPod Nano at Target for $65.

My iPhone is a Part of Me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's Avatar
    Thanks

Skull Candy Ink'd are absolutely horrible earphones, don't even waste your time. A cup and string is better.

Lovely

Not

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I also agree with him Dude. Bose headphone is really a good one. I am going to buy a pair of it. You should go for it.