Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: So sick of my Switch-Easy neo breaking, what should I buy

Default So sick of my Switch-Easy neo breaking, what should I buy
    I love the switcheasy neo very much only problem is I am on my 4th one because I keep breaking plastic near the dock connector which renders the case useless and falls apart without tape to hold it together. I get about 4-5 months before I end up breaking it again.

My question is: Are there any cases with a nice clean look that cover the whole phone (I don't like the chrome trim showing around the screen or if the whole top or bottom are exposed buttons are ok though)

so far I have had:
    Switcheasy Neo (breaks to easy)
    Switcheasy Rebel (don't like the look of it)
    Incase Slider (bubbles up screen protector)
    Speck rubber inside/ hard outside (cracked really easy and shows chrome around screen)
    Agent 18 (too wide feeling and looking)

yes I know I am very picky, just wondering if anyone else is picky like me and knows of any good cases. And I don't really like rubber cases cuz they stretch to easy.

any recommendations would be greatly appreciated
    if this post help click the thanks

Thanks

i recommend iSkin Solo

i've used most of those and some others. Sometimes i like to go on ebay and get some cheap chinese silicone cases like 5 of them for $10 they fit well they protect well they are pretty slim, they wont scratch up your iphone or ipod. And they dont look bad.

I think they look better on ipods than iphones for some reason though.....

Lol check out this one http://cgi.ebay.com/10-Silicone-Skin...d=p3286.c0.m14 they are so cheap and they are pretty cool

And even if they did stretch you'd have 10 more lol
    Last edited by Periodic; 09-16-2009 at 10:01 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I'm just like you haha, right now im using the neo, and so far no complaints.... the rebel is ugly imo too, but they came out with the rebel serpent a while ago, and i actually think that one looks decent.

i bought a rebel scholar case a while back, but it didnt fit on my iphone since i have custom housing, so i sold it to my friend, and he's loving it. it's just like the incase slider, but they made it a little better, i've read online that there's some bubbling on the screen protector with it though.... but my friend hasnt had any problems with bubbling on his screen protector

like i said the neo is my absolute fav but i keep breking it when i take it out of my pocket i do get a couple of months out it b4 it happens but it always eventually does. i feel like i will not be satisfied with any other cases. look forward to me posting up cases for sale, i might buy a bunch and sell them if i don't like them lol.

thanks for the replies, i was thinking of going back to the rebel and just deal with not liking the look.
    if this post help click the thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I use the Incase Slider and have no problems with the bubbling of my screen protector.

I have used the slider with no bubbling as well.. I love the new switcheasy rebel though..

InCase slider all the way! If you are having screen protector issues you can try installing the screen protector with the case on. Takes a steady hand but you can do it and no bubbling.
    MacBook Pro i7
    Dell XPS

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

I have been using Incase slider for a long time.Though it has got lightweight hard-shell plastic construction.But no complaint about it.I actually love it,specially the soft touch finish.