Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Case-Mate Barely There & Smart Skin

Default Case-Mate Barely There & Smart Skin
    O boy o boy o boy I finally found a case I really like. Once again I still have my BSE Full Body Sheild on and the case-mate barely there snapped on like a dream with np or effort.

I can't stress it enuff when they say barely there they mean it.

As a major bonus it fits my Speck Holster perfect inside & out.

*Only major draw back of case-mate is their supplied screen protectors, no wonder they give them away for free. No one would want them. They only cover the exact screen resolution, and as we all know that's not enuff.

All in all I give it a 5 out 5. Now keep in mind this case is for elegance not protection. When your going out in your James Bond outfit this is the case you want. I feel it can take a drop but the face and shiny silver bezel is unprotected and will get scratched up.

Now onto the Smart Skin. Best $10 I ever spent on a silicone case. 3 different colors (lame colors, guessing that's why it was $10) fits like a glove. Adds very little bulkiness and still fits my Speck Holster perfectly. I'll post some screen shots if requested.
    Last edited by laz305; 09-16-2009 at 03:33 PM.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kwickone's Avatar
    Thanks

I also have the "barely there" from Case-Mate, paired with their Leather case. Awesome combo...highly recommended.

Case-Mate iPhone 3G / 3GS Barely There Case Hipster Combo (Case-Mate IPH3GBTCHC), Apple iPhone 3G / iPhone 3GS Cases, Holsters, Skins, and Accessories in Premium Leather
    kwickone I.T.H.

I heard they are hard to get out of you pocket, IDK?

That's why I like the Speck Holster easy in & out plus holster only costed me $5 and barely there $20 compared to ur $45 combo...?