+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Ideal Case Circle Series Silicon

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
Ideal Case Circle Series Silicon iPhone Case 3G 3GS ok did a quick search and didn't see anything for this case, which was surprising since I was turned on to
    Thanks

Default Ideal Case Circle Series Silicon
    Ideal Case Circle Series Silicon iPhone Case 3G 3GS

ok did a quick search and didn't see anything for this case, which was surprising since I was turned on to it from a members sig (no worries I thanked you lol)

So I do have this silicon skin on along with my BSE total body shield so you might have a different experience than me (not sure if for better or worse)

I do love the non bulkiness of it and the smooth texture, it fits like a glove and feels like there is no case on it at all.

The only major draw back from that is being it fits so tight the buttons are near impossible to push. Just after 2 days I said F it and cut them out and even still it's too much of a mission cuz I still have to jam my nail in there to push them.

And for those that like to use holsters this fits nicely with the Speck Holster Armor Skin and the other one which came with a plastic case, that one is no longer on their site but the armor skin holster is.

So all in all I would give this case a 3 out of 5

I'm getting 3 more cases in a few days
    -Speck Candyshell ($25) don't buy from Speck
    -Case-Mate Barely There
    -Case-Mate Second Skin Cases

All I believe already have a review so I will be adding my 2cents.

Hit Thanks if this helped at all.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ideal Case Circle Series Silicon-ideal-case-circle-silicon.jpeg  
    Last edited by laz305; 09-12-2009 at 09:27 AM.