+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Beats vs Bose QC 2 vs Sennheiser HD515

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
hey guys, just want to get your opinions on these 3 wonderful headphones, the beats by dr. dre, bose quiet comfort 2 and the sennheiser hd 515. I am currently
    iPhone? More like MyPhone calebdexter's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Beats vs Bose QC 2 vs Sennheiser HD515
    hey guys, just want to get your opinions on these 3 wonderful headphones, the beats by dr. dre, bose quiet comfort 2 and the sennheiser hd 515.

I am currently choosing between these three for my upgrade of my current headphones which is the sennheiser hd205. the only problem I got with the beats and the bose is that, many say that when the batteries ran out, you cannot use the headphones anymore for music playback as well of course for the noise cancelling feature. Is this entirely true?, if so, why would they sell it at a higher price, it doesnt make any sense. Because of these speculations, I've added the sennheiser hd515 to my list which is a premium headphone, without the noise cancelling( I dont really care about that feature), im just after good sound quality structure and good bass response because im into hiphop, rnb, trance and acoustic.

help me with this, im getting confused about the battery thing for the beats and the bose qc2 which is keeping me from choosing these ones and if the specualtions are true, I'd have to go with another sennheiser.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i just got the beats and i love them. I love the aesthetics and it will be easier to resale if you dont like them.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

My buddy has the beats and he seems to like them

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

ive heard nothing but bad about the beats headphones that theyre overpriced and that you only notice its true potential with hip hop beats and bass . I have the skullcandy skullcrushers and they are the shizznits!!!! they have built in subs and amp

My iPhone is a Part of Me GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL's Avatar
    Thanks

I think the Bose QC 15 is awesome. I think you should go for those.. the bass is much cleaner over the QC 2 + better noise cancellation.

Lovely

Not

Thanks

Search the web. I got the HD 650's for the price of the beats and the QC 3's. I love them. If your gonna wear big cans you will love the HD 650's.

Thanks

I would go with beats because your music is more tailored to the strengths of those headphones.

And i think they look awesome.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Bose.