Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Casecrown Glider Review

Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    I order two cases on 9/18, and they were shipped out on 9/21, and were delivered to Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 today. I don't live anywhere near NY.....No contact phone# for Crown case just email. Which I have fired off three so for with no reply from them yet!

mannn as soon as i ordered my shiet, i emailed them about placing another one and they sent my case to me without adding another order to mine.. there customer service sucks

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ronblade View Post
    The description in your review is simply superb. I am thinking of buying such a case in cheap price. Is there any place from which I can buy one? Let me know.
    CaseCrown.com Home

Also, Amazon.com has them for a slight markup.

I purchased a white slim clip-on stlye (already have a black one, my favorite case ever) and Im trying a black glider. Ordered last night & had a shipping notice email about 16 hours after order. The free shipping is over, but still reasonable enough to buy. My thoughts on the glider will be interesting seeing how I tried a incase slider & thought it was one of the worse cases I ever tried.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123