Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 43

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: Casecrown Glider Review

  1. #21
    Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,641
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 765 Times in 592 Posts

    Very nice I think I will order 3 or 4 case at that price!!

  2. #22
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,061
    Thanks
    3,888
    Thanked 10,075 Times in 6,153 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    For the people who have received your cases, I have a quick question.

    How tall is the bezel around the front of the case? I generally keep my phone face down at work so I can hear my notifications better, but hate the thought of something banging against the front of my screen. In this regard most cases have been good, but I'd be curious from this case as well.

    Cheers!
    Haven't received my cases yet but from the video it looks very similar to the incase slider so it will protect the face laying flat.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by TooSlo View Post
    For the people who have received your cases, I have a quick question.

    How tall is the bezel around the front of the case? I generally keep my phone face down at work so I can hear my notifications better, but hate the thought of something banging against the front of my screen. In this regard most cases have been good, but I'd be curious from this case as well.

    Cheers!
    its small, not very noticable unless your really looking. But big enough if your just laying it down on a desk it will not touch the screen. I do it all the time.

  4. #24
    I just received my case today and i love it!!! it fits perfect and doesnt mess with my screen protector!! i highly recommend anyone doubting whether they should buy or not to GET IT NOW!! At $9 its a great deal! im gonna buy two more one for my wife and an extra one for me!!!

    Thanks to original poster for starting this thread and doing the excellent review!!! and to think i was about to buy a incase slider at $35!!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to HAVOKGT For This Useful Post:

    Kiserai (09-19-2009)

  6. #25
    i got my incase slider for 19.99 .. and waitin for my crowncase right now

  7. #26
    Super Duper Moderator blkcadi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
     Valley of the Sun, ARIZONA ♥♥♥
    Posts
    31,061
    Thanks
    3,888
    Thanked 10,075 Times in 6,153 Posts

    I received my cases that I ordered today and I'll tell you if you like this Incase-Slider type of case you would be silly not to order them for this price.
    Great fit, doesn't push the screen-saver up, covers the chrome bezel. Even like the casecrown chrome badge on the back cover. It gives it a nice touch.
    I am very pleased indeed and give them high marks.

  8. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    I received my cases that I ordered today and I'll tell you if you like this Incase-Slider type of case you would be silly not to order them for this price.
    Great fit, doesn't push the screen-saver up, covers the chrome bezel. Even like the casecrown chrome badge on the back cover. It gives it a nice touch.
    I am very pleased indeed and give them high marks.

    i 2nd every word you say about this case.. i just got mine in the mail today.. and as soon as i took it out of the package i was so amazed and went home and put it on my iphone... (left phone @ home) comparing this from the rebel scholar to incase slider.. i think for 9.21 it is the best thing i ever purchased! the blue color one rocks!! the black one is nice too.. i got 3 other people who have iphones interested too already.. ordering more before it goes back to 24 bucks.. highly highly reccommended and way worth the 9.21 spent

    also it has a lip on the front that when you put your phone face down on a table it will not harm the screen...
    Last edited by phoneboi; 09-19-2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: added lip description

  9. #28
    Green Apple
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Glad to see so many people are liking this case.

    Hopefully this influx of business will get them to expand the colors they offer the Glider in. I would love to see a white one or a nice deep green. I already know they manufacture a white slim case from this same material, so using that material in a glider case can't be that hard, can it?

    And maybe they can incorporate the stripe themes from the slim cases over too. I like the look of their slim cases and they feel just as good in your hand because they're the same material, but they just don't offer enough protection for me. They're more of a "back" than a "case" in my opinion. If they incorporated some of the color options from their slim cases to their superior (IMHO) Glider design, I think we would have a serious competitor with InCase here.

  10. #29
    I emailed them recently about Canadian shipping and they responded saying that they've added it as a shipping method. I just bought one glider and that executive case which comes down to $30 after everything. Hopefully I won't be disappointed but heck it's not that anyways. Awesome that they added the shipping method.

  11. #30
    why wouldn't they leave the cut out for the apple logo, bummer I'll stick to the Polycarbonate Slim-Fit

  12. #31
    Quote Originally Posted by blkcadi View Post
    If you only knew, I have one for every mood. (maybe 15 different cases)

    And I do agree, when I take a case off I stare at the phone, it is beautiful. But I just want to protect it. My phone is new only about 2 or 3 months old and have had a case on it ever since I took the protective plastic off that Apple puts on it and it has ZERO scratches, perfect as day 1.
    they need to make a mood case like those cheap mood rings you buy for a quarter that change color that would be cool!

  13. #32
    Quote Originally Posted by laz305 View Post
    why wouldn't they leave the cut out for the apple logo, bummer I'll stick to the Polycarbonate Slim-Fit
    because that would of been very ghey and defeated the purpose of the case if it was exposed from the back.

  14. #33
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 115 Times in 112 Posts

    just got mine today. black for me and purple one for my girlfriend. they things are nice. I don't know if they are the same quality as the incase slider. I do really like the felt lining though.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

    elcid316 (09-23-2009)

  16. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by HAVOKGT View Post
    because that would of been very ghey and defeated the purpose of the case if it was exposed from the back.
    i agree i was thinking the same thing...

    i hate those stupid holes too. why even have a case if you're going to have a circular opening on the back.

  17. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ianbroste View Post
    just got mine today. black for me and purple one for my girlfriend. they things are nice. I don't know if they are the same quality as the incase slider. I do really like the felt lining though.
    hey do you mind snapin some pics of the purple case? i seen people review about the purple and say its not a true purple color more of a differnt shade... i ordered the black and the blue and the blue case was far beyond my expectation.. its not a true blue ... its more of a blueish purple tone... which matched my car i had... very nice...

  18. #36
    Thanks for the review.. Definitely seems worth the $10.

  19. #37
    Retired Moderator A Retired Mod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Independence, LA
    Posts
    5,641
    Thanks
    656
    Thanked 765 Times in 592 Posts

    I order two cases on 9/18, and they were shipped out on 9/21, and were delivered to Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 today. I don't live anywhere near NY.....No contact phone# for Crown case just email. Which I have fired off three so for with no reply from them yet!

  20. #38
    Livin the iPhone Life
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    1,021
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked 115 Times in 112 Posts

    Quote Originally Posted by phoneboi View Post
    hey do you mind snapin some pics of the purple case? i seen people review about the purple and say its not a true purple color more of a differnt shade... i ordered the black and the blue and the blue case was far beyond my expectation.. its not a true blue ... its more of a blueish purple tone... which matched my car i had... very nice...
    my girlfriend was a little disappointed in the color. its more of a magenta color. kind of pinkish/maroon/purple.



    this photo makes it look a tiny bit lighter than it really is.

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ianbroste For This Useful Post:

    phoneboi (09-25-2009)

  22. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by Zwayne View Post
    I order two cases on 9/18, and they were shipped out on 9/21, and were delivered to Springfield Gardens, NY 11413 today. I don't live anywhere near NY.....No contact phone# for Crown case just email. Which I have fired off three so for with no reply from them yet!
    that sucks man, I hope you get your cases or you can reach them so they can send some out to you ASAP.

    I had mine delivered 3 days or so after I ordered them with no problems if that's any reassurance.
    you should be able to reach them via email coz i've read other posts where people have actually had contact with the people at casecrown. so good luck!

  23. #40
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    The description in your review is simply superb. I am thinking of buying such a case in cheap price. Is there any place from which I can buy one? Let me know.
    mod/edit links removed

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •