Results 1 to 13 of 13

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.


Thread: New BOSE Mobile In-Ear headset?

  1. #1
    Default New BOSE Mobile In-Ear headset?
    Does anyone have these? I had the ones without the mic a while back and I'm thinking of getting these to replace the horrible stock iPhone headset.

    http://www.bose.com/controller?url=/...tion/index.jsp

    Lovely

    Not

  2. #2
    Livin the iPhone Life Simtech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,387
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 304 Times in 276 Posts

    I have the non-button version of these. They sound good, but not nearly as good as my futuresonics (with mic/button). The Bose also require a bit more power, ie.. it takes a bit more volume to hear. Also, they don't fit in your ear like normal buds do. They kind of just lay there. I'm not saying that it is bad, but takes a little to get used too. Also, this makes them not block out much outside noise and makes them not stay in very well for sports activities.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Simtech For This Useful Post:

    GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (08-24-2009)

  4. #3
    Livin the iPhone Life seann33uk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Some where in the milkyway
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 127 Times in 115 Posts

    look nice and for only 130 bucks i'll buy two..
    or maybe i'll go for sommat that's about $20 that does the exact same thing.
    Being an i can be a lot of pressure. you have to live right up to the small point.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Simtech View Post
    I have the non-button version of these. They sound good, but not nearly as good as my futuresonics (with mic/button). The Bose also require a bit more power, ie.. it takes a bit more volume to hear. Also, they don't fit in your ear like normal buds do. They kind of just lay there. I'm not saying that it is bad, but takes a little to get used too. Also, this makes them not block out much outside noise and makes them not stay in very well for sports activities.

    The only problem I had with the last set was the silicone tips being lost almost every other month.
    I've had soooooooo many In-Ears. I just brought back a pair of skullcandy's that sounded absolutely horrible. I'm just about ready to go back to these In-Ears. What's the sound signature like on this Futuresonic headset????

    Lovely

    Not

  6. #5
    Livin the iPhone Life Simtech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    LA
    Posts
    2,387
    Thanks
    105
    Thanked 304 Times in 276 Posts

    Here is the info on them.

    Ultimate Buds*::*Products*::*UB7EB Ultimate Buds Apple / Future Sonics FS1 (iPhone 3GS and iPod with Volume)

    I've had, at least 12 different pairs of buds. No cheapies either. Many over $100. These by far have been the best for me.

  7. #6
    iPhoneaholic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    321
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 5 Posts

    The thing looks super cool. What about the quality? Is the price of it affordable? Let me know some more about it.
    mod/edit links removed

  8. #7
    I just bought one last week with the mic. The problem I have with other in-ear headset is that they never stay in, keep falling out. But this bose in-ear is designed to say in your ear. I like it! Doesnt hurt my ear after long hours of using it. And the sound is ofcource fantastic as usual. I had a V-moda headset, and I thought it was good, but when I use the Bose headset, I realized that I was missing out on a lot. The only annoying thing is that it doesnt have the volume up/down button... Buy it from best buy, if you dont like it, you can return it, no restocking fee. I asked before I bought it.
    iPhone 4 32GB. Jailbroken!

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to istorm For This Useful Post:

    GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL (08-26-2009)

  10. #8
    I would also like to add that bose's tech support is superb. I have broken several pairs, probably to my fault. And they have always replaced them. Hands down the best tech support I have had for a tech product.

  11. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by tcupp35 View Post
    I would also like to add that bose's tech support is superb. I have broken several pairs, probably to my fault. And they have always replaced them. Hands down the best tech support I have had for a tech product.
    Yeah! They will gladly give you new pair if you have a problem with the ones you have and extend the warranty 1 more year.

    Lovely

    Not

  12. #10
    the cord on them is always getting tangled

  13. #11
    the bose earbuds imo arent that great the sound is good but theres many other cons that outway that if u plan to be active with the buds in dont go bose

    now there headphones lets just say i wanted to spend the night in the verizon store lol

    i bought a pair of skullcandy FMJs today and i like them i wish the highs were a little more clear but the foam plugs are awesome made from the same stuff the foam earplugs u would use in a factory are made of just crush the foam down stick in your canal and let expand.
    they cancel almost all outside noise and i changed a heater core today(removed a dash and reinstalled it) and they didnt fall out once

    but the questions are u a true audiophile or just a consumer???
    i see people thousands of dollars on an audio system and it sounds like crap......
    the best speakers in the world are nothing unless u tune the frequencies. i think theres an equalizer app somewhere out there so i say save the money buy FMJs and tune it for the kind of music u listen to

  14. #12
    I think skullcandy headphones are garbage.. I listened to some and I returned them within minutes of me buying them. Literally.

    I ran with these and had no problems with them falling out. This varies from person to person because no ones ears are exactly the same.

    Lovely

    Not

  15. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by GIRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL View Post
    I think skullcandy headphones are garbage.. I listened to some and I returned them within minutes of me buying them. Literally.

    I ran with these and had no problems with them falling out. This varies from person to person because no ones ears are exactly the same.
    lol there earphones or headphones and which set did u try?
    but hey the fmj blocks out the sound of a 1200 harley so it makes riding nice and enjoyable now if i just had heat on my bike

    alot has to do with the music u listen to

Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •