Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iPhone Swarovski cases, comments wanted

Default iPhone Swarovski cases, comments wanted
    I'm pretty fussy when I come to choose an iPhone case. I've heard about a custom made Swarovski case from an international seller called "DSStyles".

I want to have something grand and elegant as it is for my girlfriend's iPhone 3GS whose 18 year-old birthday is coming and don't want to let her down. The case there looks cool. But I don't know what it exactly looks like when it's on her hand. Does any one tried on their Swarovski before? Are the Swarovski crystals really that shine?

Anyone can help? Any comments and suggestions please.

Default common on swarovski case
    i got a swarovski case from them, it was a custom made case, quality is quite good, 've been using this case for a few months, so far the crystals are fine, no falling off, and yes I agree it is great to have a case that what I want to be.

um...seems interesting to have a custom made case, is it only available for swarovski there? can i make my own printed case? how much is it? do you have any details about it?

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

Always think of the quality of cases. You are buying something which will protect your iphone. If you buy a cheap one which will not last long, then there is no use of wasting a single penny.
    mod/edit links removed

I have had two cases from D-styles, the second was a replacement for the first. Neither case lasted more than two weeks.

Now they refuse to allow a further replacement.

My advice - these products are not fit for purpose, the plastic coatings crack and peel!