+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: JuicePack Air Users Chime In

is a discussion within the

Accessory Review

forums, a part of the

General iPhone

section;
I am interested in getting the JuicePack Air to use with my iPhone 3Gs and I would like to get opinions from people using them. I have talked with one
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default JuicePack Air Users Chime In
    I am interested in getting the JuicePack Air to use with my iPhone 3Gs and I would like to get opinions from people using them. I have talked with one person who loved it, but forgot to ask if he used a shield. I have a full body shield from invisible shield. I am curious if it will still slide into the case or if this is a show stopper. All feedback is welcome. Thanks
    iPhone 3g 8GB; iPhone 3GS 32GB

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I picked one up a few days ago, and haven't had any problems with it so far, and have a Power Support Crystal Film Set for iPhone 3G on mine and it slides in no problems at all.

Thanks

I guess that is a full body? I ordered so I guess I'll find out in a few days.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to phifer8390 For This Useful Post:

nhoj_yelbom (07-07-2009)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by phifer8390 View Post
    I guess that is a full body? I ordered so I guess I'll find out in a few days.
    please pm me, i would like to know also. thanks

Thanks

i dont think he had a full body shield... i bet its hard as hell to make it fit... i cant get my power slider on anymore...so this will probably have the same problem

Green Apple
    Thanks

I have the juice pack air, and the only trouble I see might be the sides. I don't have the full body shield, but I was able to squeeze the iPhone inside the case with 2 pieces of paper wrapped around it, but it was a tight fit. I think there's enough room on the back, just the sides are a tight fight.

Also, not sure how good the full body shield is at taking heat, because the juice pack can get quite warm when it's on.
    Last edited by gehjl; 07-09-2009 at 01:16 PM.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I was using the Zagg on my 3GS, but it didn't work with my Seidio Innocase II. I tryed it with my Solo FX and I had no problems. The Zagg is pretty thick. So I recently purchased best skins ever, which was only $9.99 shipped. That one seems to be thinner. So when I get it I will try it with my Seidio case and hopefully it will slide in.

iPhone? More like MyPhone djjessejames's Avatar
    Tha Hills & Valley of the Sticky Icky Icky...ooo wee.
    Thanks

Default mophie air
    I ordered one while they were still in production and waiting on it. I have been rocking it for about 2-3 months now and i am running a Zagg complete shield. I simply put a few small pieces of paper in between so it doesnt bind. Tight fit but worth it! it takes some paientence to remove but dont rush and u will be ok.
    Also I am using it on my 3G(s) with no problems of overheating.
    The way tho I run it is powered off on the AIR till my iphone batt is at 10% warning then switch it on. recharges very fast with almost NO heat up and will put my batt at 88-95%!

Highly recomended over all the other incase sliders and other power packs. |this one is hella small very powerful and all ya need in a day. I burn thru 2+gb and hours of video and music plus hours of calling on my phone in a day. NO PROBLEMS AND NEVER HAVE TO DO A QUICK RECHARGE.

The only thing is that it comes with a mini usb connector (and not a standard b type, it is propritary and therfore means you need the inc cable to recharge.
    On the other hand once the phone is in the AIR case it is totaly protected and the inc cable not only charges the case but will ALSO sync and recharge the phone as well without removal from the case. very efficient and convienent.

Tried all the extra power packs, this MOPHIE AIR gets 4 out of 5 ONLY becouse you have to use inc cable to charge and sync. If it used the reg. dock connector it would recieve 5 of 5 becouse u could use it with exsisting docks and would be plug and Apple standard play.

A very useful wicked product w/o adding much extra girth to yer phone.

IF THIS HELPED YOU PLEASE CLICK THANKS.
    Hope this helped a little.
    DJ JJ

10. The Following User Says Thank You to djjessejames For This Useful Post:

phifer8390 (07-12-2009)

Thanks

So I got the case and I did not like the way it squeezed in there. I took the back shield off and I like it a lot now. The only problem is the micro usb broke inside the case. I went to pull the cable out and the connector wanted to come with it. I also think it should have a standard dock connector. Especially since they brag about having a true apple connector on the inside of the case. I am hoping they send me a replacement Monday, but I will have to wait and see! Thanks for all the tips hints and advice!