Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Jawbone Prime is Amazing

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Jawbone Prime is Amazing
    I just bought the Jawbone Prime and it's clarity, range, and use is top notch.
    Little Pricey, but god quality investment

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Have you ever used a Jawbone 2? Must be a big improvement cause I have a 2 and dont like it. May have to check that one out.

Thanks

Ive had the jawbone 2 since it came out with zero problems. Best headset ive owned.

I've had both a Jawbone 2 and a Prime. (Actually got the Prime as a warranty replacement)

I really liked the Jawbone2, but it had one huge flaw (opinions will vary on that one.) and that was wind noise. Once I got the Prime, I made a phone call while outside I asked the person I was talking to if I sounded alright. He had no idea I wasn't at home and there was a moderate breeze (5-10mph?).

Also the Primes come standard with the newer ear piece, these new earpieces include a loop on the back to provide a more snug fit in your ear. Though the Prime does not come with all the ear clips, it still comes with two. (Though you may not need/use them with the new earpieces)

Yea the Jawbone is great it is a little big though maybe its just because I have a small head haha

iPhone? More like MyPhone SirZyrion's Avatar
    Thanks

Had a Jawbone that was pretty good quality, but heavy and uncomfortable. I gave it to my mom and upgraded to the much smaler and lighter Jawbone 2 since I wear glasses and sunglasses all the time. Alphi even sent me 2 sets of the in-ear clips free when they released the Prime. The 2 has been nothing but awesome thus far, so I'm setting my sights on the Prime next.

If the original Jawbone was too big for you, you DEFINITELY need to try the 2 or Prime.

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BitTitan View Post
    I've had both a Jawbone 2 and a Prime. (Actually got the Prime as a warranty replacement)
    i just sent mine off bc the back button wouldnt respond. i think i broke it at work one day when it was in my pocket. that would be SWEET if they sent me a prime as a replacement! i hope that happens

My iPhone is a Part of Me kadinh's Avatar
    Thanks

well i got my jawbone 2 back yesterday from the warranty department. i didnt get a prime as a replacement, but at least it works right now.