Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Seidio Slim Case and Holster Review

Default Seidio Slim Case and Holster Review
    I just wrote up a review of the Seidio Slim Case and Holster Combo. Here is the link to the pdf:

http://www.garrettwp.net/other/SeidoSlimCaseReview.pdf

- Garrett

Quote Originally Posted by garretwp View Post
    I just wrote up a review of the Seidio Slim Case and Holster Combo. Here is the link to the pdf:

http://www.garrettwp.net/other/SeidoSlimCaseReview.pdf

- Garrett
    Thanks for the review. My concern is:

The inside is plastic inside the case (not rubberized, only the outside is).

Will this cause any scratches on the chrome, inside plastic rubbing the chrome.

Thanks,
    Robert

im sure it will seeing as how a t-shirt scratches the chrome ring

I have only had the case for a few days. The case is very snug on the iphone. There is no movement inside the case. I also have the agent18 case and that slides on in two pieces. The inside of that case is also plastic. As of right now, I see no signs of the chrome being scratched.

- Garrett

I have only had the case for a few days. The case is very snug on the iphone. There is no movement inside the case. I also have the agent18 case and that slides on in two pieces. The inside of that case is also plastic. As of right now, I see no signs of the chrome being scratched.

- Garrett
    Which case do you like the best, Seidio or Agent18?

Thanks

I have the holster and I love it!. Everything is rubberized and there is a felt liner on the inside for screen protection. It is very compact and fits very close to your side, the vibrate is easy to feel.

Quote Originally Posted by rperalta View Post
    Which case do you like the best, Seidio or Agent18?
    I like both cases. But the Seidio is nice and thin and I like the fact that I can use it with the holster and not have to put it in my pocket. I do use the agent18 dock adapter for the universal dock to dock the iphone in the car while the seidio case is on. The rubber feeling of the Seidio case is also nice to good grip.

- Garrett

I like both cases. But the Seidio is nice and thin and I like the fact that I can use it with the holster and not have to put it in my pocket. I do use the agent18 dock adapter for the universal dock to dock the iphone in the car while the seidio case is on. The rubber feeling of the Seidio case is also nice to good grip.

- Garrett
    Thanks Garrett! Does it scratch the chrome on the iPhone or one is more gentle that the other case?

Btw, my Agent18 and the Seidio slim hybrid rubberized case should arrive today (should have ordered the all rubberized...I figured do not hide the chrome) I will try both when I get off work tonight.

Robert