Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone necklace

Default iphone necklace
    hi,

i would like to hang my iphone around my neck. does any one know if ther is such an accessory aviable?

Quote Originally Posted by kfox View Post
    hi,

i would like to hang my iphone around my neck. does any one know if ther is such an accessory aviable?
    yes iSkin make a lanyard. it connects into the dock port and is very strong and works excellently.

see here

very bottom left product, Adjustable Lanyard
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

Quote Originally Posted by Quaddy View Post
    yes iSkin make a lanyard. it connects into the dock port and is very strong and works excellently.

see here

very bottom left product, Adjustable Lanyard
    thank´s for the hint but does that clamp really good?

Quote Originally Posted by kfox View Post
    thank´s for the hint but does that clamp really good?
    oh yes, clamps very good. worry not. its been designed especially for that. i have had it 4 months now and never been an issue, they use strong, sprung arms which require you to depress the little buttons on either side of the lanyward dock port to remove it.
    iDevice-less, for once. flirting with Andy Roid atm, looking to rekindle romance if the right handset comes along

I don't understand why you would want to carry like 6.4 ounces around your neck in the first place.

Cause he developed a new clock app and named it FlavaFlav!!!!! kidding of course
    http://modmyi.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=69185&dateline=119575  6040

rofl

Quote Originally Posted by seanobx View Post
    Cause he developed a new clock app and named it FlavaFlav!!!!! kidding of course
    ----
    Great sense of humor