Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Black 3G Looking Back Cover for the 2G.. Have pics but not sure where to buy

Default Black 3G Like Back Cover Case for the 2G
    Has anyone tried one of these 3G look alike back covers for the 2G? If so could you please tell me if it fits and if you recomend buying one. They claim they fit both the 2G and 3G models so I'm wondering if it really "fits" the 2G or if it kinda fits but will just be a waste of money.

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/image/6051167935cd6892/]3mf3o73l6ZZZZZZZZZ95n95de1fb5a0bf18da.jpg - 0.00MB[/ame]

[ame=http://www.zshare.net/image/6051174859c9cefe/]3o93p13lbZZZZZZZZZ95n28bb3343836a1da9.jpg - 0.01MB[/ame]

Appreciate any info!!

Sorry you have to download the link just to see the pic! I thought I posted the forum version so you could just click it and see the pic, unfortunately that didn't happen.
    Last edited by RDL; 05-25-2009 at 06:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Never tried it....but I would be a little scared to try anything that said it fit both a 2g and 3g.

pm that guy to see where he got it you could probaly find one on ebay

My iPhone is a Part of Me Chefanim's Avatar
    Thanks

I didnt download the pic to check, but I have a few of the cases that look like the 3G for my 2G and they are cheap and fit/look great.
    So long, and thanks for all the fish

Quote Originally Posted by Chefanim View Post
    I didnt download the pic to check, but I have a few of the cases that look like the 3G for my 2G and they are cheap and fit/look great.
    I found one and they are definitely cheap ($4.99 & free shipping) so I'll try it. I just wasn't sure if it would fit great because on ebay the seller claims they fit BOTH the 2g and 3g and that doesn't sound right but for the price its worth atleast trying...

Thanks for the feedback.

yes i bought mine when they first came out i own a 3g and 2g and yes they fit actually they fit the 2g better than the 3g when on the 3g its hard to come off