Since the announcement of A2DP in the 3.0 update, I have been searching for a stereo BT headset. My requirements are that it needs to have (obviously) HSP + A2DP. AVRCP wouldn't hurt either. The Motorola S9's ($40) and S9HD's ($72) are looking pretty good, so is the Plantronics Pulsar 260 ($30) and also this iPod shuffle-esque device (just for the hell of it)($13). But, for me, the Voyager 855 ($38) seems to be the one I am going with.

(NOTE: All prices except for the weird iPod Shuffle lookin' thing are from Buy.com)

So what's the consensus? If you have one or more of these devices, weigh in! I'd love to hear any and all opinions on the matter. Now I realize that I won't get Audiophile quality here, but that is not what specifically I am asking about. I want to know all around which is the best.

While sound quality does matter, I want to know about the battery life, the comfortability, etc. to.

I hear that the S9's can be uncomfortable if used for long periods of time, and that it can get a bit "heavy" on the ears. I've also read that the voyager has crappy sound, but that was in one out of about 50 reviews. TIA everyone!