Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: REVIEW iFrogz Luxe Case

Default REVIEW iFrogz Luxe Case
    Here is a review for the iFrogz Luxe Case that I bought recently because the black plastic on the back of my iPhone had broken off. (1st gen)

So, I never had a case, never wanted one never had a reason to get one. The iPhone is so durable its not even funny. But, because I've had it for so long I thought, what the heck why not. And I went and picked up a case at my work the next day.

The case itself drew me in to it because it's dark blue which is probably my favorite color, but when I took it out of the case and touched the material, it was as if god himself had made this. The case feels soooo soft and it feels so great to the touch, but it is also a hard and durable plastic. Don't really understand how the two correlate to each other but seriously, even if you don't buy the case you must feel it. It's absolutely amazing.

No problems with scratches so far either, but that could be just because there are already about 150234 scratches on the phone. Oh well, I love this case and everyone who touches it immediately wants to continue to hold and rub it on their faces until I make them give it back, haha.

Highly recommended.

Durability- 4.5/5
    Coverage- 5/5
    Look- 4.5/5
    Feel- 5/5

Case- 5/5

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to danburnsred For This Useful Post:

bishopazrael (05-04-2009), shatou (05-15-2009)

looks like a lint collector

I've seen these on ebay. I've considered it as the Belkin skin I've got is getting loose and needs replacing. I might buy one of these.

That button on the back looks like it's annoying

Yeah... that button was what led me to passing on it in the end. I still think about grabbing one... but as of now I've got no job so its going to have to wait. I was considering trading my case logic carbon fiber holster for something else more appealing to me.

here is a review i shot on youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2AJA8P6lio]YouTube - Ifrogz luxe Review[/ame]

please comment and subscribe if you can guys

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nexedzero For This Useful Post:

bishopazrael (05-04-2009), danburnsred (05-08-2009), madrigal77 (04-17-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by JayMizy View Post
    looks like a lint collector
    Not at all actually, it doesn't pick up any lint at all.

Quote Originally Posted by perezinthenet View Post
    That button on the back looks like it's annoying
    If you have the 2G the button doesn't really fit extremely well but on the 3G it is a perfect fit and never slips.

I have the 2G and sometimes I need to put the button back in because it slips.

I have the green and love the case. Case dose not ad much bulk at all and it looks great. I have a few different cases and this is the one I have stuck with for a while now. I showed a friend and he ordered the orange right away. So far no complaints. I have had for a month or so.

Dan,
    is that case washable? If it got lint or dirty, could it be cleaned with mild soap and water?

Quote Originally Posted by bishopazrael View Post
    Dan,
    is that case washable? If it got lint or dirty, could it be cleaned with mild soap and water?
    Would not be surprised it it was washable, but like I said, it doesn't collect dirt or lint at all. Its made of some magical material!

Had it for almost a month now and all that there is are grease smudges because I had pizza like 5 seconds ago, if I get a napkin I can wipe it completely off with no effort.