Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
04-11-2009, 03:32 PM #1MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth in-Car Speakerphone
MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth in-Car Speakerphone Review
I recently purchased MOTOROKR T505 Bluetooth In-Car Speakerphone it is a sun visor mounted speakerphone and it is a great alternative to the in ear ones.
• Wirelessly connects Bluetooth enabled phone and car stereo
• Clips to the visor and can be taken from car to car - no installation required
• StationFinder finds and announces where to tune the FM radio for a clear FM connection to the car stereo
• Features an internal 2-watt speaker designed for the car
• Audio Caller ID speaks the number of the person calling
• Features latest echo and noise reduction technology
• Comes complete with the car charger included
• Bluetooth Class 2 offers a wireless connection up to 10 meters (33 feet)
• EasyPair technology simplifies connecting to compatible Bluetooth enabled devices
• For music functionality, a phone with Bluetooth stereo that supports A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) is required
The device worked great with the iphone it paired seamlessly the device actually tells you the pairing number. The rokr also can stream music wirelessly to your FM radio. It worked great with the new iPhone 3.0 firmware. The iPhone streamed music directly to it and it sounded great. Even though it was wirelessly transferred it did not lose sound quality. I highly recommend this device to anyone who wants to listen to music or answer phone calls w/o all the extra car modifications.
If you are interested here are some links where to find or buy