Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Car Charger?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Best Car Charger?
    I want a simple car charger that does what it's supposed to do. I want to be able to plug it into the cigarette lighter and drive down the road without any interference. I want it to be dependable.

All the stuff I've read it seems like a gamble with chargers, so what do you guys recommend?

I can confirm that the Power Jolt by Griffin works great. I have it installed on the iphone dock that is mounted in my car. It is the only car charger that I know of to work the iphone and be approved to work with the iphone.

- Garrett

My iPhone is a Part of Me lifesmymachine's Avatar
    Thanks

I use the XtremeMac Car Charger, works well..
    "The glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time you fall."

DON'T use the Belkin Auto Kit (I think that's the name). Bastard thing drained my battery and I ended up having to go get the XtremeMac charger. Plus the audio out was worthless with the iPhone.

I have been using the Belkin auto kit for years. Originally it did not work well with the iPhone, but after the first firmware update I have not had any problems at all.

Quote Originally Posted by garretwp View Post
    I can confirm that the Power Jolt by Griffin works great. I have it installed on the iphone dock that is mounted in my car. It is the only car charger that I know of to work the iphone and be approved to work with the iphone.

- Garrett
    I use this one as well. I keep my Dock at home next to the bed. and when I travel I use this one for car, and with the laptop in the hotel.
    works great.

I'm thinking about buying the Xtrememac car charger, so that one works well?

Thanks

I use the DLO transdock (with FM transmitter) but they make a stripped down version also.

Livin the iPhone Life iphonejeff's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by moneysh0t09 View Post
    I'm thinking about buying the Xtrememac car charger, so that one works well?
    yes u should buy that one..its the best!!
    Last edited by iphonejeff; 09-17-2007 at 02:49 PM.
    mod edit, old signature removed