Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Looking to buy a new case.

Default Looking to buy a new case.
    Alright well the title says it, im looking to buy a new case.
    I have had a Capsule Rebel Tiger and a White Incase Slider in the past. I liked them both, but really liked the Incase.
    I was looking to buy another case, i dropped my phone with my incase on on concrete from about 4 feet up, phone worked fine and all it did was crack the case after. Therefor i love it. lol.
    But i was wondering if there are any other cases out there with maybe a better look but same protection and feel. Just thought id ask all you guys.
    Thanks

-Caleb.

Check this site out(esp look at metal cases)
    SGPStore.com

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dejawoo For This Useful Post:

Musad (04-14-2009)

im gonna try the speck candy cases next - currently using switcheasy neo -
    check out this guy on youtube - many good quailty reviews on 3g cases

I Have been subscribed to him for forever lol.
    Anyone else got any input on a case?

iPhone? More like MyPhone whateverman24791's Avatar
    Thanks

I have the Capsule rebel tiger actually and i love it. I think it looks awesome (especially with the white 3g). As for protection, it does its job. I unfortunatly have dropped it right on the back and its fine (drop from bout stomach height) on concrete. It feels great in your hands too. The company is great too, they say "everything but the kitchen sink" and they're right. They give u a ton of useful stuff with the case. Not to mention if you dont like the white spine, you can just buy another seperate spine. I'd definatly recomend this case to anyone.

Yeah, i like them.
    Several people said that the Speck Candy case is pretty good.
    But still looking at options.

Speck candyshells are some great cases. hard plastic with a soft touch inside. Their colors are also very really nice. Adds nice accents to the phone. Check this out to get a huge discount on speck products: Speck discounts

My iPhone is a Part of Me cellmate75's Avatar
    Thanks

Incase slider in metallic red FTW!

Any other opinions guys?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

an otter its even water proof well rain proof I don't think you can submerse it,,, The salesman has one on his phone and threw it across the room and landed on the concrete floor...

Thanks

I have the otterbox defender. It is nice it adds a little bulk to the iphone but it holds up well. I did manage to break the clip the it comes with (I have to have a belt clip) but upon emailing otterbox they sent me another one out free of charge very good customer service
    I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something. -- Jackie Mason