Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Skins Ever - Rocks

Thumbs up Best Skins Ever - Rocks
    www.bestskinsever.com - I have this on my iPod, Blackberry, RAZR, Nikon D50 (LCD) and it's great.... ONLY $6!!! totally worth your time AND you can still put a smart case over it, should you like to....

Thanks

i would like feedback from a user of this on their iphone, price is intriguing, but two tone, on all of your other devices did it go on easy, no wetting? and free of ari bubbles and is it noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by jasunto View Post
    i would like feedback from a user of this on their iphone, price is intriguing, but two tone, on all of your other devices did it go on easy, no wetting? and free of ari bubbles and is it noticeable
    It uses water - soap and water to be exact. It's noticable only if you know what you're looking for (ie - my RAZR is now shiny, not matte).

The skin comes die-cut - you then peel it off the backing - dip it into soapy water, apply it and squeegy out the excess -

It's simple and lasts a long time...I don't know that I'll cover the glass, but I will cover the metal for sure....

Thanks

that water and soap scares me, what if it runs and fall into ear speaker or the speakers for movies and speakerphone, ah i would die

I thought that too.... you have to be sure to let as much drip off as possibble the DO NOT push any in that direction....

Ok, I put mine on and it really wasnt that scary with the water.

PLEASE make sure you apply it in a no dust zone (like in your bathroom, run the shower for a bit then put it on). I would recommend bottled water and soap, wash your hands first, then make sure to wet your fingers in the solution BEFORE touching the skin.

The full body aspect is really cool, i decided to get a leather case so i took it off, but the screen one is excellent. Also, customer service is out of this world. My screen had marks in it from me trying to get the dust and stuff I got on it (put it on at work, idiot) and the water was trapped in their. I e-mailed them about it and they didn't even ask questions, they just shipped one out to me right away.

Highly Recommend

Thanks
    is this the same as the invisible shield from shieldzone.com?? I bought a full body shield from shield zone and it came with a spray that you would use to apply it. Application was easy and the liquid didnt hurt my phone...

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

I second the two thumbs up review of the "best skin ever". I was impressed with the relatively easy application (it did take ~30mins for it to fully dry) and the durability is great. I have not applied the screen skin yet as I still have an older one on it yet. I also like that the skin is slightly tacky to keep the phone from sliding around. It has a gel-like...almost rubbery feel to it...and it is stuck to my phone. It feels way better than the two cheesy rubber skins and the clear hardshell case that I have... and they are a great deal I'm buying some for the inlaws phones as well...

How do you get it off?

Just ordered 2 of them, one for me and im going to surprise a friend

Best Skin ever is the same material as invisble sheild and a lot cheaper invisble sheild comes with lifetime replacements.

It's like 3 times more for like 9 bux shipepd go with the best skins ever

I got two

BSE comes thru once again for like the 4th time for me. I have used them for every cell i've had. They can't be beat

Just got mine in the mail, and let me say it looks fantastic. i cant even tell anything is on there. the front was so easy to get on but the back i about killed someone.

its just drying now but its ammmmazing

i had it on my iphone and i LOVED it... but i had to get my phone repaired so i;m waiting on it to come in. i took it off my old one very carefully and it looks like it will go right back on but can anyone confirm that it will be just like the first time i put it on? will its stick jsut as well?

I still like my invisable shield

im getting one or my 5g video ipod and 2 for my iphone-- in case it needs replacing. Cant wait for it to arrive!

i think im gonna go with the one from shield zone just because of the lifetime replacement

my iphone protector from BEST SKINS EVER came in today, and i couldn't be happier with the product. I was a bit skeptical since it was the cheapest full body protective film I found. It took me about 30 mins to install it on my phone. It took my wife a bit longer, but she got it done. "so easy a girl can do it."

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

it "should" go back on. but you can't really beat the first application. it's kinda like painting a car...you can get it close to the factory spec...but never "as" good...

they just peel off of the phone, just like a really thick, sticky decal. it has the look of dried rubber cement (but perfectly clear). it is also very grippy to most surfaces, so it prevents the phone from sliding around too much (like on the dash of a car)...good times

I ended up emailing bestskinsever and told them what had happened(how i had to get a replacement and now my old one didnt want to stick too well) and now they are sending me a complimentary replacement!!!!! I HIGHLY reccomend BESTSKINSEVER!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast