Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Best Skins Ever - Rocks

I bought BSE and it was very easy to apply, just remember to soak it in water and soap. Above all be patient. Once the top and back start to dry it sticks well the bubbles will disappear. With the corners I just waited until it got a little dry and used a hair dryer. Then I pressed the corners down for 15 secs and they stuck.

Very happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by jasunto View Post
    that water and soap scares me, what if it runs and fall into ear speaker or the speakers for movies and speakerphone, ah i would die
    I didn't use soapy water on mine. After looking at a couple of much more expensive competitors I got the idea of a spry bottle. I had an eyeglass/sunglass cleaner kit sitting around and I used the spray bottle of cleaner. I sprayed it on the plastic and it worked fine.

iPhone? More like MyPhone antiflash's Avatar
    Thanks

update...several weeks down the road with the same skin...it's still awesome...still looks great...all for only 8 bucks. it would be nice if they had colors or tinted skins...but hey, whatever
    Black 16GB 3G iPhone w/bestskinever
    Q6600, 3GB RAM, Vista Ultimate Desktop Box
    2 Hands, 10 Fingers, etc
    Temporary Eee PC Portable

Quote Originally Posted by antiflash View Post
    update...several weeks down the road with the same skin...it's still awesome...still looks great...all for only 8 bucks. it would be nice if they had colors or tinted skins...but hey, whatever
    I had to peel off the two little separate pieces on the ends as they slid enough to not be lined up properly. the rest of it I'm pretty happy with though and since I ordered 3 sets with free shipping I have extra pieces parts.

Good product !

Have had mine on for 3 days now. Took me about a half an hour to get all 5 pieces on perfect. No bubbles or visible defects. Works with iPhone dock.

A+

I just ordered mine to use just for the back, I have the Crystal shield I purchased from Apple. I previously had the invisibleSHIELD on the front and did not like the feel of it or the install.

I am hoping I can stop using my incase case, and use the phone without a case.

Quote Originally Posted by muxi61 View Post
    is this the same as the invisible shield from shieldzone.com?? I bought a full body shield from shield zone and it came with a spray that you would use to apply it. Application was easy and the liquid didnt hurt my phone...

Yep, looks the same. I used a small spray bottle of eyeglasses cleaner like what comes with IS on mine instead of dipping in soapy water. After I saw how they did it I figure it should work with this one too and it did. The stuff I used was "Insta Clears" lens cleaner in a lil spray bottle but most anything like that would probably work. Becareful about color though, the bottle I used is clear liquid. I have a bottle of "Office Depot screen cleaner" and it has a blue tint to it. When using it over spry got on the white Formica in my work bench and it stained the Formica like Kool Aide, so that stuff might give your iPhone a blue tint. Which some of you may be inclined to try....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12