Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: need a thin but very stylish case!

Default need a thin but very stylish case!
    just dropped my 2g and cracked the **** out of it - got a 3g coming in the mail next week and need a hard case that will hold up to the many times i drop my phone getting out of the car.

I have tried invisible shield and some of the silicone ones in the past and usually get tired of them after one week. (guess i should have kept them on)

any recommendations for a very slim fit but exceptional drop protection. (no leather or holster cases please)
    Last edited by silent1643; 03-23-2009 at 12:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by casinnnn View Post
    Don't quote the spammers
    why thank you good sir! lol wat. guess modmyi is getting ad infested without paying.
    Last edited by Broomhead; 03-20-2009 at 05:07 PM.

@jomann
    no joke, its because the report link is pretty much hidden to most and they dont have the right vb plugins to prevent more spam
    upgraded captcha would help

How do we see the report line?

its that small yellow icon below the user name

Thanks.. would never have guessed that in ages.. should be a better button!

okay back on topic - i have been looking around since i posted this and found in general the switcheasy products to be top rated - i really like the look of the CapsuleNeo - but is it to bulky??

Do you guys wanna stop spamming the mans thread and just answer his question.

Yea that was funnny^^ get a life.

christ this is really messed up - v bulletin has the power/means to stop spam but why doesn't modmyi do something about it... makes this forum pretty much useless

iPhone? More like MyPhone diggie2002's Avatar
    Thanks

Try a Cozip.You can get them on ebay..heres the link
    cozip iphone, Cell Phones PDAs, Computers Networking items on eBay.com I got a black and a white one. They are awesome, slim and protect the phone without scratching or rubbing and have a rubberized coating. I can put my phone on my passenger seat and hit a hard turn and it doesn't slide to kingdom come.

***The white case is her "dress up" cover....for special occasions
    Last edited by diggie2002; 03-20-2009 at 10:32 PM.
    Thank me if I helped you out!

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    christ this is really messed up - v bulletin has the power/means to stop spam but why doesn't modmyi do something about it... makes this forum pretty much useless
    If you think the forum is useless, Im sure there are others on the net, yeah dig?

And FYI - VBulletin wont stop all spambots.

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    If you think the forum is useless, Im sure there are others on the net, yeah dig?

And FYI - VBulletin wont stop all spambots.
    i dig - and maybe i am a bit hasty because most of the replys i got were spam - i am sure you and the other moderators are doing what is needed to scale down the amount of spam behind the scenes- just in my opinion seems like a lot of spam compared to other vb forum sites i visit - feel free to close this post

i eventually found my own answer and decided to go with switch easy neo black case - even tho the install looks like a pain in the *** - i recommend anybody looking for a good case to check out some youtube vids of the switch easy cases, very informative
    Last edited by silent1643; 03-20-2009 at 10:50 PM.

plain jane vanilla (post count restored to FULL AWESOMENESS) cpjr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 Times in 1,264 Posts

^I hear yeah. Sorry it pisses me off too. And I can promise you we are doing whatever we can, between finding it ourselves and members reporting it....and what actually does get filtered. And it seems to just keep getting worse. You wouldnt believe how much we actually trash on a daily basis.

PS- I have a Capsule Neo and love it. Not to bulky (actually pretty slim) and protects pretty good. Looks great (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by cpjr View Post
    ^I hear yeah. Sorry it pisses me off too. And I can promise you we are doing whatever we can, between finding it ourselves and members reporting it....and what actually does get filtered. And it seems to just keep getting worse. You wouldnt believe how much we actually trash on a daily basis.

PS- I have a Capsule Neo and love it. Not to bulky (actually pretty slim) and protects pretty good. Looks great (IMO).
    good sounds like i made a good purchase with the neo - this vid helped out alot as well - even tho it takes him forever to install and eventually breaks the thing lol
    i purchased directly from switheasy just in case there were any problems once i received the item they would handle it
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=098VrtH3urM]YouTube - Switcheasy Neo For The iPhone 3G[/ame]
    Last edited by silent1643; 03-20-2009 at 10:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silent1643 View Post
    i dig - and maybe i am a bit hasty because most of the replys i got were spam - i am sure you and the other moderators are doing what is needed to scale down the amount of spam behind the scenes- just in my opinion seems like a lot of spam compared to other vb forum sites i visit - feel free to close this post

i eventually found my own answer and decided to go with switch easy neo black case - even tho the install looks like a pain in the *** - i recommend anybody looking for a good case to check out some youtube vids of the switch easy cases, very informative
    I thought the Neo was going to be really complicated to put on it but I bought it anyways and I have no regrets, it's a great case

Quote Originally Posted by perezinthenet View Post
    I thought the Neo was going to be really complicated to put on it but I bought it anyways and I have no regrets, it's a great case
    great! im getting mine any day now - i will post some pics asap

spamzilla - just close this post already

whoa spam..

My iPhone is a Part of Me rwin84's Avatar
    Thanks

cozip is the ish and now you can get a case called th airshield in the apple store that is very similiar
    This is getting a lil' ridiculous...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast